August 19, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general game discussion / Re: online or 2v2?
« Last post by Komeiji Koishi on August 13, 2018, 04:03:44 PM »
I do not say that it is a bad idea only that we have to put ourselves in the point of view of the developer and this would lead to a lot of Bug's or problematic errors without counting that there may be people with lag or bad internet
« Last post by GuiGi on August 10, 2018, 10:51:26 PM »
but four players vs would be amazing
« Last post by Komeiji Koishi on August 09, 2018, 08:51:57 PM »
I doubt it much I'd rather play online with someone else
general game discussion / online or 2v2?
« Last post by GuiGi on August 06, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »
this game have a 2v2 players? (like ikemen mugen version)
general game discussion / Re: need move ideas for characters who miss them
« Last post by Lukmendes on July 30, 2018, 03:27:59 PM »
So for Julius, we finaly managed to think of the last move.

One move I suggested before was to give Julius a ground punch, which, once he hits the ground, the whole ground is covered in energy briefly, should be useable from air too, make him fall faster, don't think it should be cancelable unless it's slow.

For the last move, this was Anonymous' idea, to make Julius attack with his whip, then pull himself at whatever he hit and do an energy punch, which should go through the opponent, obviously this should be an invincible move, but only after Julius pulls himself, which he'll only do if he hits something, the whip strike should be a bit slow too.
general game discussion / Re: Game Situation?
« Last post by Malphas on July 28, 2018, 07:20:07 PM »
i may release one more bugfix update, but it's been over 10 years since i started working on this game (first records and videos of it are from late 2005). motivation dried up.

That's a shame. In any case, you've done the most amazing Castlevania fangame ever created and it's been really fun to see it change all these years and to exchange thoughts with you guys. Whatever you do from now on, good luck with it. You're awesome.

P.S. If you do have other projects feel free to advertise them here. I'd like to take a look at them.

P.P.S. Also, we still have a discord. Many of us are still there, though it's somewhat dead. Feel free to join the Castlevania purgatory with us.
i may release one more bugfix update, but it's been over 10 years since i started working on this game (first records and videos of it are from late 2005). motivation dried up.
general game discussion / Game Situation?
« Last post by Komeiji Koishi on July 19, 2018, 01:35:55 AM »
That Such guys Already Have a Year that I play this Beautiful Game peropor what I see its last update was less than a year ago and I would like to know if the game will not have new updates or is already Finished Before Hand Thanks for your answer QwQ
new releases / Re: 0.6.21a
« Last post by Ens on July 17, 2018, 04:59:35 AM »
I have quite a bit of trouble actually trying to figure out how to get ahold of this game since I have never messed with MUGEN before. The first time I tried, my computer wound up getting infected and I had to wipe it. Could anyone give me a rundown on how to download the game and what I am supposed to do with inputting the files into the MUGEN engine. Thanks in advance for any information. (Please know I am not trying to complain about viruses like the entry in the FAQ page. I just want to know how else I should download the game without my computer making a fuss)
Is this thread still a thing?  Anyhow, here's a Simon color that is actually a reference to something rather than the random party-colored hair that means nothing.
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Classic Brown!
Edit:
Have some more things...
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Gameboy Green Sonia
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Grant the Fleaman
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Dracula colored Soma
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10