July 21, 2017, 02:33:26 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general game discussion / Re: Lukmendes' movelist suggestions
« Last post by Lukmendes on Yesterday at 04:15:30 PM »
Pumpkin most likely won't be added, aside from as a joke character. Aeon I can only imagine having the blue laser, the revolving blades and time stop (not literal)  as being chargeable. Also pretty sure Carmilla won't be added as a playable character, but that's if Laura is still being worked on.

Aeon's moveset is probably the most possible, he has several chargeable moves, multiple combo attacks, and according to gameplay videos I've seen, he has something like a shield with his clock blade.

Problem is that I wasn't able to find a full moveset for him, I should try to search more, but I somehow think that youtube videos won't have everything.

Vjaya is a lightning weapon. From the in-game description: "A legendary sword created from one of Indra's thunderbolts."

Now that I think of it, Vjaya is a weapon in AoS, so Desmond's version could be made like it, fast, two hits, less range than the f,f attack, and to separate it from Lightning Hammer, Lightning Hammer could do more hits, more damage and be slower, the bigger hitbox would help to separate them too.

With Vjaya doing magical lightning damage and lightning hammer physical lightning, Desmond could have difficulties against bosses and characters with resistance to electrical lol.

Only The Creature is immune to thunder damage, everyone else, never noticed any high defense against it, and of the playable characters, just some few characters have high resistance to thunder, and those are usualy the same characters who have high defenses against other elements anyway.

Also, should reflect, well reflect from only one side like in OoS?

Yeah, added that to clear it up, also added the Y buttons I had forgotten to add in the movelists for Christopher and Desmond.
« Last post by Anonymous on Yesterday at 01:32:27 PM »
Vjaya is a lightning weapon. From the in-game description: "A legendary sword created from one of Indra's thunderbolts."

With Vjaya doing magical lightning damage and lightning hammer physical lightning, Desmond could have difficulties against bosses and characters with resistance to electrical lol.

Also, should reflect, well reflect from only one side like in OoS?
« Last post by rasgar on Yesterday at 12:57:13 PM »
Vjaya looks like the only one which does magic damage though, and what other elemental damage could it do besides magic?

« Last post by Anonymous on Yesterday at 06:00:49 AM »
Pumpkin most likely won't be added, aside from as a joke character. Aeon I can only imagine having the blue laser, the revolving blades and time stop (not literal)  as being chargeable. Also pretty sure Carmilla won't be added as a playable character, but that's if Laura is still being worked on.

Aeon's moveset is probably the most possible, he has several chargeable moves, multiple combo attacks, and according to gameplay videos I've seen, he has something like a shield with his clock blade.
general discussion / Re: Castlevania/Bloodstained [EXCLUSIVE] Fan art
« Last post by Jay on Yesterday at 04:31:34 AM »
I post this before my own fanpage ;)
Sypha and Lisa from NETFLIX Serie
(Elf versions)
« Last post by Lukmendes on Yesterday at 02:33:55 AM »
http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/board/index.php?topic=1436.msg14676#msg14676

This the one you meant? Keep in mind though that not all playable characters in the CV universe will be added,unless they can be adapted well and be unique (examples would be the more obscure characters from pachislots like Angela or Victoria something).

Yeah, I found it a while after I made the comment.

I had forgotten to list Henry there.

So of those characters I listed previously, the ones I don't have listed here are, Reinhardt, Cornell, Pumpkin, LoS Belmonts (Trevor, Simon and Alucard, first two I did think of ways to separate them though), Aeon, Carmilla, John, Henry and Erics.

I know that I wrote John's moveset somewhere, and Adult Eric's would be the same-ish with a different item crash, and a different super jump, and kid Eric was already done by Vedora and I just wrote how each move would work, I can probably separate LoS Simon and Los Trevor enough from each other, and LoS Alucard I'd need to see a video with his moveset from LoS2 to write anything (He definitely should not use his MoF moveset, separating Trevor and Simon would be hard enough, though he could have some non-whip moves from that game), Pumpkin has the same whip moves as Leon but he has less sub weapons options, so that could be used to write his moves, Cornell I wrote about in the sprite thread by giving his Judgement moves, Reinhardt and Henry would be a pain in the ass to make a moveset since they're even more empty than Simon (I did make some suggestions here and there for both, never a full moveset though), Carmilla and Aeon, I would prefer to know what is their playstyle in Judgement before writing anything (I just know Aeon is a chargeable character, no idea what kind of charge), same for Golem if we consider him too.

And honestly, I don't even expect all of the characters I make movesets for to be added, I just have fun imagining and writing the possibilities, getting those characters to become playable would be a nice bonus.
« Last post by Anonymous on Yesterday at 02:16:56 AM »
http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/board/index.php?topic=1436.msg14676#msg14676

This the one you meant? Keep in mind though that not all playable characters in the CV universe will be added,unless they can be adapted well and be unique (examples would be the more obscure characters from pachislots like Angela or Victoria something).
« Last post by Lukmendes on Yesterday at 01:51:49 AM »
Added Christopher and Desmond to the list.

Where was that list of playable characters in CV again? I can always try to write it for everyone else, I know I used that list to have the idea for "Arcade Trio" (Really need a better name) to begin with...
new releases / Re: 0.6.21a
« Last post by Lukmendes on Yesterday at 01:12:56 AM »
Basically his end moveset could be:
A: VK
C: Demon Sword, physical, dark (curse or really dark damage)

Sounds nice, didn't think to give him both light and dark type for each weapon (Was thinking that Demon sword would be doing fire damage).

ff+A: Flame whip
ff+C: Vjaya maybe? Could be another magical damage source

Vjaya looks like the only one which does magic damage though, and what other elemental damage could it do besides magic?

qcf+A: Crissaegrim or Platinum Blade
qcf+C: Lightning Hammer

Platinum Blade would be more fitting for a f,f attack, so I don't think it should be used, and if Crissaegrim were to be used, then I don't think is should be OoS' version, should be the classical one.

(or just lightning hammer on both buttons)

I'd preffer that to be fair, could do a lot of hits too for high damage just so it'd need all of those hits to be useful.

Bdf+A: Firestorm, holding longer creates more fireballs

Like I said in the other post, don't think it should be chargeable, it could have some startup which can't be cancelled, for a powerful anti air move.

Subweapons : Sacred cross, throwing axe, and doves

I think doves should be destroyed in one hit by the way, could be slower than usual too.

Edit: Added Desmond and Christopher on my movelist suggestion thread, we should also move character discussions to that thread.
new releases / Re: 0.6.21a
« Last post by rasgar on July 19, 2017, 02:31:46 PM »
The Desmond sprites I was thinking of were made by Claimh Solais. If these are by Slogra, then it's a different sheet and I didn't notice, haha.

That aside, yeah, I think the moveset looks pretty good.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10