general discussion / Re: Castlevania/Bloodstained [EXCLUSIVE] Fan art
« Last post by Miguel on May 24, 2017, 01:11:53 AM »
You did this??? she's so cute!!
« Last post by Jay on May 23, 2017, 11:05:30 PM »
Spell fail!
general discussion / Re: Koji Igarashi's New Project
« Last post by UBerserker on May 23, 2017, 02:44:29 PM »
From Famitsu, Bloodstained is still 20%-30% completed.
guest holding pen / Re: Voice clips
« Last post by Lukmendes on May 18, 2017, 03:27:05 PM »
I've been wondering about some of the voice clips used by certain characters. Some clips I have never heard in the games, to be precise. The one that really grabbed my attention is boss!Richter's "Awesome, you are mighty indeed..." When does he ever say this in the actual series? There are plenty of other voice clips not found in the official games, but the voice clips had to have come from somewhere.

That voice clip is from SotN, I don't know if it's an unused one, but it's just ripped from that game.
guest holding pen / Voice clips
« Last post by anon on May 18, 2017, 02:00:14 PM »
I've been wondering about some of the voice clips used by certain characters. Some clips I have never heard in the games, to be precise. The one that really grabbed my attention is boss!Richter's "Awesome, you are mighty indeed..." When does he ever say this in the actual series? There are plenty of other voice clips not found in the official games, but the voice clips had to have come from somewhere.
« Last post by Jay on May 14, 2017, 06:00:34 PM »
An awesome and beautiful gif
general discussion / Re: ♥ Sisyphus FanArt 3 ♥ March 6th
« Last post by Jay on May 10, 2017, 10:25:48 PM »
This is a gift to Serio, you can use her as profile pic :)
« Last post by Jay on May 06, 2017, 01:52:32 AM »
Shanoa
general game discussion / Re: General Suggestions
« Last post by Lukmendes on May 02, 2017, 09:43:26 PM »
It's deliberated.
You can see this in 0.6.20 changes:
http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/changelog.txt

I quote word for word the lines:

"-boss player characters (albus etc) don't get frozen by freezing attacks in arcade mode anymore. only in survival."

Guess I missed that, the AI bosses will need a way to specificaly avoid the icycle though, a simple solution would be make them have the same thing as Julius in AoS, after you hit him 4 times and he is stunned, he's ivulnerable for a bit, so after being unfrozen, player-boss characters could be ivulnerable for a bit, that way freezing will help you to create some breathing room, but, once the player-boss is out of it, he won't take damage for a while, so they'd be able to create some pressure.

If/when Isaac is added, I'd suggest to make him be a boss you can freeze, since in CoD he's more vulnerable to ice, and maybe he could be "stunned" too like AoS Julius, but with more hits, to make the battle closer to how it was in CoD.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10