October 17, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general discussion / Richter dracula x sprites
« Last post by Burritobeefy on Yesterday at 08:08:10 PM »
Does anyone have the richter sprite sheet of his dracula x chronicles costume i want to use them for a hack of portrait of ruin please if anyone has those sprites let me know thanks in advance
general game discussion / Re: Lukmendes' movelist suggestions
« Last post by Lukmendes on Yesterday at 01:37:17 AM »
And now it turns out Reinhardt got such a luxury, his moveset was added.
guest holding pen / Re: Richter Sprites
« Last post by Burritobeefy on October 14, 2018, 07:31:46 PM »
Hi did you actuall made the mod cause if you did could i please have it
general game discussion / Changes of Alucard
« Last post by darovi on October 09, 2018, 08:09:55 PM »
Player alucard's wing smash no longer sends the enemy into a wall. This modification of the character is very boring, the essence of castlevania is to throw the characters against the wall, I hope please return that movement to alucard.

Wing smash can not be done again. Turned into a bat, the wing smash could be followed from left to right as the direct hit of richter, but now no, you have to attack with a fireball to be able to go back and make the wing smash, this is also boring.

I hope you can return those movements to alucard, they are the essence of the character, they make it fun, thank you very much.

general discussion / Re: Questions about the game
« Last post by Morrison on October 04, 2018, 05:07:40 PM »
We're currently hammering out the finer points of the story and should be ready to start implementing scripts soon.
general game discussion / Re: Game Situation?
« Last post by Morrison on October 04, 2018, 05:04:55 PM »
Hey bro. Like I've told you countless times when we spoke: you did a HELL of an amazing job with this thing. Your game is just so much damn fun that after beating the bosses in it, the ones in the original games just seem lame and slow compared to yours. You should be really proud of what you accomplished here.

With that being said, I can completely understand how after 10 years of updates you've just gotten tired of it. If that's the case though, you should seriously consider releasing all the source/sounds/sprites on several popular Castlevania forums along with directions on how to continue working on this (if you haven't done this already).

It would be a shame if one of the only great Castlevania fan games out there died off when there are people out there who would still like to do great things with it. Just my 2 cents.

I'm planning on alerting Derrick at GameXplain of this game during his next live stream via a sizable donation.  So once that happens, expect people from the chat who don't know about the game yet to start looking at it.
« Last post by Anonymous on October 04, 2018, 11:24:34 AM »
In a recent post (well, order-wise but it's 2 months since then), "motivation dried up".

It hopefully won't be abandoned completely, a lot of us are too passionate about it to leave it just dead.
« Last post by liamx2000 on October 04, 2018, 10:30:01 AM »
Thanks for the reply , did he say he wanted to quit then or something ?
would the game be picked up by one of you if he quits ?

just want to say thanks to all involved who help make this game , it's really fun and addictive and great for small bursts of fun. :)
Any game that has Adult Maria Renard is a win for me since she is my favorite and she plays amazing in this.

Who worked on Carrier also , she looks amazing , makes me want to see someone make a 2d remake of Castlevania 64 lol.

general game discussion / Re: Touhou Characters Question
« Last post by Anonymous on October 04, 2018, 10:05:09 AM »
None as far as I've seen.
« Last post by Anonymous on October 04, 2018, 10:01:04 AM »
1) We're hoping for more updates as well, though I'm not surprised if serio does quit after all.
2) The story mode in arcade will follow as such.
1. Intro at the gate with either Aeon or St. Germain (as such will streamline the process honestly)
2. Not all bosses will have intros, only those in story tiers.
3. There are currently no intros planned for character to character interactions (as in survival).
3) Same can be said for pretty much every surname in the game. Can't answer for that for now since I might be wrong in explaining.
4) Guests are possible and upcoming. We already have one sprited with a decent moveset, but see 1).
5) Well..... He doesn't quite have a complete movelist either, though a few sprites of him are there, also not enough. We're quite a bit low on people working actively on the game (relatively a lot in fan-game situations, but for a game of this large a plan-scale, it'll take a while)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10