June 20, 2018, 01:47:40 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Is this thread still a thing?  Anyhow, here's a Simon color that is actually a reference to something rather than the random party-colored hair that means nothing.
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Classic Brown!
Edit:
Have some more things...
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Gameboy Green Sonia
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Grant the Fleaman
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] Dracula colored Soma
general game discussion / [New character idea] Laura from Potrait of ruin
« Last post by Masterteo89 on June 02, 2018, 05:03:39 PM »
As the title says, what about adding her to this wonderful game?

Who is better in such a fight game than Laura from Potrait of Ruin?

I mean, she is fast and throw kicks and moves like a martial artist.

I would enjoy using her in Arcade mode.

In the attached file the sprites i have found

new releases / Re: 0.6.21a
« Last post by Didacus on May 27, 2018, 05:08:42 PM »
Hi, characters Bloodstained Curse of the moon :)
general discussion / Bloodstained's retro spin-off game
« Last post by Lukmendes on May 03, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »
So I was checking my e-mails today and I noticed this:

At some point this retro spin-off game was added in Bloodstained, so this might be something good to check out in case anyone else stopped checking out the game for so long like I did, 'cause losing something that can potentialy be cool just because you forgot to check your e-mails can suck (Unless you get Steam version, still, may not be free if you forget to get it before May 18th).
general game discussion / Re: Starting the game
« Last post by Mysteryshadow5 on May 03, 2018, 03:47:38 PM »
Thanks ill check what i have and find the exe.  Thanks for the reply.
general game discussion / Re: Starting the game
« Last post by Anonymous on April 29, 2018, 08:51:58 PM »
If by mugen you mean only the engine that won't work. The only way to run this game is downloading the newest beta.

Afterwards you just put the patch file in the same folder as the game .exe.
general game discussion / Starting the game
« Last post by Mysteryshadow5 on April 28, 2018, 11:50:35 PM »
After learning of this game i really wanted to try it and now that I have a Mugen engine and the latest version of the game I have no idea how to run Castlevania fighter. Where do i put the new files in the mugen folder and patch it?
general game discussion / Re: Lukmendes' movelist suggestions
« Last post by Lukmendes on April 27, 2018, 04:22:40 AM »
So I added Alicia from Bullet Witch on the list, and Henry from LoD. Actualy surprising we ever managed to make a moveset for Henry, maybe someday Reinhardt will have such a luxury as well lol.
guest holding pen / Goodbye CV fighter
« Last post by RIP on April 25, 2018, 03:05:28 AM »
You will be missed
general game discussion / Re: Lukmendes' bosses moveset suggestion
« Last post by Lukmendes on March 22, 2018, 06:44:08 PM »
Added Legion/Core/Nuculais to the list.

The moth fight will be quite hellish, with 3 moths spawning from eggs (should be toned down on easy and normal, with hard and nightmare having 3).

Yeah I was going to edit the post to include this, but then I wrote that less eggs should be laid in lower difficulties, so that's not necessary.

I'm thinking more emphasis could be placed on destroying the poison dust, maybe have it deactivate backdash invincibility and still poison the player as they backdash through it, but that will probably make the boss fight even worse for characters with less than reliable anti-projectile capabilities.

I said it in the chat but it's worth repeating, don't think poison dust should deactivate backdash's invincibility since, the boss can have potentialy a lot of pressure, deactivating invincibility from backdash cancel when going through the poison dust means that when they're close enough to the ground, your only option to go to another part of the stage is by jumping, and that is really limiting your options in a potentialy annoying way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10