December 16, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
guest holding pen / Curse of the Moon
« Last post by Jeff on November 22, 2018, 02:55:39 AM »
Haven't seen much for anyone talking about new characters in the works, so I'm just wondering if Zangetsu/Miriam or anyone else would be in the works? Honestly like I have more hope with Serio than Ritual of the Night, so I figured I should see if that's even a possibility.
for some reason the database config and its backup were both wiped, so it couldn't connect to the database. i have no idea why.
general discussion / So what happened to the forum?
« Last post by Lukmendes on November 22, 2018, 01:50:37 AM »
And I don't mean the lack of movement, but it not working for almost two weeks, made me wonder it'd be gone for good.
bug reporting / Flight related glitches and Shanoa's wings
« Last post by Lukmendes on October 30, 2018, 05:07:59 AM »
If you're around this height against Richter, he'll hardly do his anti air stuff (Only once I've seen him do it, it was when he decided to randomly do a super jump into air whip rush):

If you're flying and are a bit above Lesser Demon, he'll have delays when attacking, that can be specialy deadly with Shanoa since for whatever reason if you keep attacking him he won't counter you, or take a really long time to do so, can also happen with other fast combos like whip strike with Reimu then combo that into talisman.

Dullahan can be made relatively simple with flight, since if you fly from any height, all he'll do is the jump attack and then one of the floating head attacks, as far as I've seen, he won't do the dash in or ice spikes.

In Cerberus' stage, if you mash super jumping in the middle pillar with Shanoa, the wings will show up despite her not flying:

general game discussion / Re: CV Fighter Music Suggestion Thread -V.2-
« Last post by Dracula9 on October 20, 2018, 12:31:23 PM »
hopefully this necro will finally get cyber to take me to the naughty dungeon and flog me repeatedly for my shenanigans

but merry hallowistmas fuckers i redid another one for ya

bug reporting / Bosses glitches and Carrie's chargeable projectile
« Last post by Lukmendes on October 18, 2018, 01:42:43 AM »
Most of the glitches were noticed in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5AhKFVDN6Q

If you're flying near Skull Knight's face, he does nothing

If you keep jumping near Cerberus, he'll beak the game's rule and do one attack over and over again, the jump one.

Slides are completely ivulnerable to Blackmore's physical attacks, you can also slide through him

If you go behind Gergoth, he may take a bit to turn around, as far as I've tested, it happens more if you get hit by his slide:

If you use Carrie's chargeable projectile, and press the button again before she releases, she'll use a barely charged projectile, only happens on the ground.

Edit: Found another, Alucard has a weird limitation with his Wing Smash, if you use bat form he can only do it once, but if you throw a fireball he can do it again, he should still be able to abuse Wing Smash since he can't keep comboing it like he could on VS before.
general discussion / Richter dracula x sprites
« Last post by Burritobeefy on October 16, 2018, 08:08:10 PM »
Does anyone have the richter sprite sheet of his dracula x chronicles costume i want to use them for a hack of portrait of ruin please if anyone has those sprites let me know thanks in advance
general game discussion / Re: Lukmendes' movelist suggestions
« Last post by Lukmendes on October 16, 2018, 01:37:17 AM »
And now it turns out Reinhardt got such a luxury, his moveset was added.
guest holding pen / Re: Richter Sprites
« Last post by Burritobeefy on October 14, 2018, 07:31:46 PM »
Hi did you actuall made the mod cause if you did could i please have it
general game discussion / Changes of Alucard
« Last post by darovi on October 09, 2018, 08:09:55 PM »
Player alucard's wing smash no longer sends the enemy into a wall. This modification of the character is very boring, the essence of castlevania is to throw the characters against the wall, I hope please return that movement to alucard.

Wing smash can not be done again. Turned into a bat, the wing smash could be followed from left to right as the direct hit of richter, but now no, you have to attack with a fireball to be able to go back and make the wing smash, this is also boring.

I hope you can return those movements to alucard, they are the essence of the character, they make it fun, thank you very much.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general forums