February 24, 2018, 09:57:19 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general game discussion / Re: need move ideas for characters who miss them
« Last post by Lilfut on February 15, 2018, 01:39:30 AM »
sacred flame is something full-on Simon imo, its never really shown up in another game and giving him the ability to make a dario-style flame pillar would give him a fun niche
« Last post by Lukmendes on February 14, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »
not sure if its been suggested but simon's UDF could be a buffed sacred flame (from simon's quest) that reaches the top of the screen (or at least so high you have to superjump over it)

up,qcf I suggested as CV2 Laurels, and I suggested a similar move for Christopher, though Christopher's would stay there waiting for someone to be near it, but anyways, both moves could always share inputs, I do think Simon shouldn't have it so a possible Christopher is as different as possible though.
« Last post by Lilfut on February 14, 2018, 05:35:51 AM »
not sure if its been suggested but simon's UDF could be a buffed sacred flame (from simon's quest) that reaches the top of the screen (or at least so high you have to superjump over it)
general game discussion / Re: Separating whip users
« Last post by Lilfut on February 14, 2018, 05:32:49 AM »
nathan could easily be SUPER differentiated with a ground-up redesign, he has a ton of different moves and weapons through dss

his basic whip could be weak but then with special inputs he can start whipping out greatswords and sledgehammers and "tonfers" and poison clouds and so on, just give him a ton of options
general game discussion / Lilfut's alternate palettes
« Last post by Lilfut on February 14, 2018, 04:56:01 AM »
a lot of characters still don't have all their palettes so here i am. we'll see if i actually make more of these or get lazy and stop here

Hammer - Commander Sisko (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)

on one hand this is basically just a red palette but with Black Hammer, on the other i tried to change it up slightly by making his yellow badges more silvery and giving his undercoat that weird purplish color everybody in tng-era trek has in their casual clothing. (i have no idea how his weapons palettes work but if someone let me in on that i could probably vary those too)
general game discussion / Does anyone have full astarte sprite sheet ?
« Last post by dragonsword on February 11, 2018, 05:24:40 PM »
I think old one has missed some sheet. Now I was trying to make her sff, if someone have it, please let me know.
general game discussion / Re: General Suggestions
« Last post by Lukmendes on February 08, 2018, 10:52:46 PM »
I might've suggested this before, but just to be safe, I think Grant's dagger should be faster, and combo into itself in CV3 speeds or near that, damage should be toned down, because honestly, short ranged normals already have little uses, and on the situations Grant can use it, barely worth it because throwing daggers is faster, so you can get more hits, damage should be toned down though, do the same damage as Carrie's or a bit less.
« Last post by Lukmendes on February 07, 2018, 02:25:30 PM »
So me and Anonymous discussed the Sun and Moon from LoD, they could be adapted by being a hcf move (And in case Carrie were to have both of those moves I suggested, they could just share the qcf input), with Sun Card making all attacks do Light+physical/magic, and Moon Card making all attacks do Dark+physical/magic, and in Sun Card's case, it could amplify holy water and cross' damage a bit, and for Moon Card to not be useless against most bosses, it could have a slight higher damage increase to be used against bosses who aren't too resistant to dark, it's basicaly similar to light and dark magic from LoS, but the cards would be timed (10 seconds should be good enough).
general game discussion / Re: Lukmendes' movelist suggestions
« Last post by Lukmendes on February 03, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »
So a discussion on the discord chat led me, Anonymous and Lilfut to write a moveset for Kokoro Belmont, since permanent flight characters can't be made, her gimmick is that she's stronger while flying, but can still do shit in the ground, just weaker.
general game discussion / Re: Is there any way to make the boss playable?
« Last post by exassasinx on February 02, 2018, 06:23:41 PM »
Castlevania boss's strongest attack are useless at normal mugen
You can try https://youtu.be/I9kYBWd_XmE
xD
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10