September 26, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general discussion / Ask some questions about Castlevania mugen fighter
« Last post by dragonsword on September 23, 2018, 01:46:10 PM »
1. How to edit sff?  Just like this image, not have stand, attack, win, lose sprites
EX.

2. Some castlevania boss has its backgrond attack.  How to make a character coexist with the backgrond?

3. How long do you make a castlevania boss?

4. Where do you find boss's voice?

5. When char been attack, the injured numbers will show up.  How to make this injured numbers

Learning to make a mugen character, I think I should know knowledges about making this types of character.
I decided to make Castlevania character at my first time.

general game discussion / Re: Game Situation?
« Last post by Morrison on September 22, 2018, 07:10:04 PM »
My motivation hasn't dried up.  I'm still very interested in this game, and still check in from time to time.  The biggest problem this game had had however is a lack of cohesive, coherent voices directing a staff who is open to new ideas but also knows their respective roles/places.  Stories can't be written well when everyone thinks the kitchen sink (theirs, not the other guy's) should be thrown into the mix.  Sometimes, a spriter just needs to be a spriter and a writer just needs to be a writer--and any newcomers who want to join the staff need to accept the direction as it is and accept that they aren't Serio or any of the people in charge. 

This game is an awesome fan game, but it can and should be made better.  We can do better.  I'd like for us to do better.
new releases / Re: 0.6.21a
« Last post by Lukmendes on September 19, 2018, 03:01:23 AM »
I have quite a bit of trouble actually trying to figure out how to get ahold of this game since I have never messed with MUGEN before. The first time I tried, my computer wound up getting infected and I had to wipe it. Could anyone give me a rundown on how to download the game and what I am supposed to do with inputting the files into the MUGEN engine. Thanks in advance for any information. (Please know I am not trying to complain about viruses like the entry in the FAQ page. I just want to know how else I should download the game without my computer making a fuss)

I downloaded this updated version of the game and the files seem to contain viruses? I got an alert from my anti-virus program being spammed with some kind of alert saying it contains a trojan. Was this intentional or some kind of sick joke?

To both, I think Serio said it has something to do with the unpacking of the game, which may have been used by someone spreading viruses, only way to play it is by turning off the anti virus when playing.
new releases / Re: 0.6.21a
« Last post by paleknight1 on September 17, 2018, 10:22:27 PM »
I downloaded this updated version of the game and the files seem to contain viruses? I got an alert from my anti-virus program being spammed with some kind of alert saying it contains a trojan. Was this intentional or some kind of sick joke?
general discussion / Re: "Dark Lord: The Duel" and SQ remake
« Last post by Medlin on September 02, 2018, 09:32:00 PM »
SQ remake/sequel is alive (also, author had some other games done so far): https://arkhousetelegraph.blogspot.com/2018/08/castlevania-seal-of-curse-released.html
guest holding pen / game has trojans and conflict with windows defender windows 10
« Last post by MR. SRANDOM on August 31, 2018, 02:04:54 AM »
the game has a trojan on te latest patch and won`t play at 60 frames on my 8 gbram and 521 vmgram pc, know that is a fan project but the trojan is the problem!
general game discussion / Re: online or 2v2?
« Last post by Komeiji Koishi on August 13, 2018, 04:03:44 PM »
I do not say that it is a bad idea only that we have to put ourselves in the point of view of the developer and this would lead to a lot of Bug's or problematic errors without counting that there may be people with lag or bad internet
« Last post by GuiGi on August 10, 2018, 10:51:26 PM »
but four players vs would be amazing
« Last post by Komeiji Koishi on August 09, 2018, 08:51:57 PM »
I doubt it much I'd rather play online with someone else
general game discussion / online or 2v2?
« Last post by GuiGi on August 06, 2018, 06:14:05 PM »
this game have a 2v2 players? (like ikemen mugen version)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10