October 19, 2017, 07:44:23 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general game discussion / Re: Sprites submission thread. Available/Taken work.
« Last post by Miguel on October 12, 2017, 02:23:44 PM »
F*cking astonishing quality work.
« Last post by Magic Nitro on October 10, 2017, 08:13:35 AM »
Thanks around here guys
It would help if you made gifs to see how the animation looks, though the sprites themselves are looking fine.

My memory fails me now, I'll check out later if she's missing anything, but kid Maria doesn't have a forward dash, and I doubt DXC Maria should have it because with it, she'll just become a superior version of RoB Maria, unless RoB were to get it too, but that would need Serio's approval first.

Yeah, i tried some of these custom sprites if necessary can be used as addition on her gameplay.

Also here are some gifs. I already made them before i finished the progress.

Yea thats the only character i had for now. Ill be planning for the next progress on the future :)
« Last post by Zufeng on October 09, 2017, 02:29:52 PM »
Wow that sprite looks pretty damn good.
Also,welcome to the forum dude
« Last post by Miguel on October 09, 2017, 12:18:52 AM »
Hey MagicNitro!!! welcome to the forums!!
Your work seems great!!
« Last post by Lukmendes on October 06, 2017, 02:12:08 AM »
Hello, im very new here.
@VladCT sent me here and its very great
To had a chance to help on this project.

Well. I wanted to contribute this maria since im very inspired where richter had dxc costume there.
Shes a little big i think... hope it worked well

It would help if you made gifs to see how the animation looks, though the sprites themselves are looking fine.

My memory fails me now, I'll check out later if she's missing anything, but kid Maria doesn't have a forward dash, and I doubt DXC Maria should have it because with it, she'll just become a superior version of RoB Maria, unless RoB were to get it too, but that would need Serio's approval first.
don't pm me. i don't have much time lately, so you won't see responses to any pms for weeks, even months. just post here.
« Last post by VladCT on October 05, 2017, 06:30:16 AM »
Great to see that you're here.

If you want to contribute more, I'd suggest you give Serio a ring via PM and discuss what you want to work on there. Most of the development goes on behind the scenes, so I don't know the exact progress of things.
« Last post by Magic Nitro on October 05, 2017, 05:27:49 AM »
Hello, im very new here.
@VladCT sent me here and its very great
To had a chance to help on this project.

Well. I wanted to contribute this maria since im very inspired where richter had dxc costume there.
Shes a little big i think... hope it worked well

new releases / Re: 0.6.21a
« Last post by Slogra on October 05, 2017, 02:42:28 AM »
Lol that Desmond wasnt made by me, this is mine:

Here is a link of some animations:
https://drameloch.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=desmond

I think I never show all the spritesheet I make, if someone want I can send you all I make, it needs fix but can help, im not sure about the style, I hate the idle animation XD.

By the way sorry if I disappear, I was with my projects and with others, lets see if I can be here more often
bug reporting / SOTN Creature bug and others
« Last post by Anonymous on September 29, 2017, 05:28:19 PM »
When SOTN Creature charges up in any way the cyclops sprite momentarily appears in his stead.

Boss Stella is doing way reduced damage to players in survival compared to in arcade.

The player while under the stone status cannot be grabbed (happens only on Brauner, he can't bloodsuck the player during that state).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
general forums