December 12, 2017, 09:54:55 PM

Author Topic: 0.6.21a  (Read 18017 times)

Offline Zufeng

• Ware wa meshia nari!
  • Respect: +2
Re: 0.6.21a
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2017, 02:46:54 PM »
Then,its not a bad idea to give it a try
Beautiful yet fleeting,it flickers and perishes.
Word cannot describe what lays there.
All that remains is sadness and long-neglected memories.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #211 on: August 14, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »
So I waited a week and no one made one apparently, so I decided to go ahead and try to make a discord server, here's the invite: https://discord.gg/vtasBxw

This is the first server I made, so, do make suggestions for channels to be added and whatnot.

Also give me a heads up to whoever is a mod here, and I'll make you an admin there.

Offline FinnishFlame

• Oikeutettu Satunnaisuuden
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #212 on: August 16, 2017, 06:58:03 PM »
To inform you guys that there's actually people on this server, and therefore to attract more attention and potential members to it, I'm just going to comment that it is going rather successfully. No problems at all.

Currently we have three people on the server.
"Always Alert." "Not As Alert As I Once Was."

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2017, 03:26:09 AM »
So Serio, any chances of us getting a patch with the characters FinnishFlame made and maybe some others this year? I know that asking about it is annoying, but this lack of news just makes it look like the game's dead.

Offline Slogra

• Help me God
  • Respect: +5
    • Skype - Drameloch
« Reply #214 on: October 05, 2017, 02:42:28 AM »
Lol that Desmond wasnt made by me, this is mine:

Here is a link of some animations:
https://drameloch.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=desmond

I think I never show all the spritesheet I make, if someone want I can send you all I make, it needs fix but can help, im not sure about the style, I hate the idle animation XD.

By the way sorry if I disappear, I was with my projects and with others, lets see if I can be here more often

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
  • -nonexistent and 0% creative in names-
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #215 on: November 22, 2017, 08:02:20 PM »
Lol that Desmond wasnt made by me, this is mine:

Here is a link of some animations:
https://drameloch.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=%2F&edit=0&q=desmond

I think I never show all the spritesheet I make, if someone want I can send you all I make, it needs fix but can help, im not sure about the style, I hate the idle animation XD.

By the way sorry if I disappear, I was with my projects and with others, lets see if I can be here more often

Hyperbolic time chamber for 1 and a half months exited...

In all seriousness several of the animations in that link look really good for the moveset Lukmendes devised, well assuming serio will code Desmond to be exactly or more or less the same as aforementioned.

(And no, I'm not from 4chan! Or from the textboard)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #216 on: November 23, 2017, 12:15:34 AM »
Hyperbolic time chamber for 1 and a half months exited...

In all seriousness several of the animations in that link look really good for the moveset Lukmendes devised, well assuming serio will code Desmond to be exactly or more or less the same as aforementioned.

Legit had forgotten I helped to write a moveset for Desmond lolol.

Anyways, the animations are good overall, the item crash one needs improvements, Desmond does't really have a natural "progression" to that pose.

Don't think he should have 8-way whipping though, only CV4 Simon and maybe John should have it (In case lacking just the upwards whipping is silly).

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
  • -nonexistent and 0% creative in names-
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #217 on: November 23, 2017, 10:33:17 AM »
Don't think he should have 8-way whipping though, only CV4 Simon and maybe John should have it (In case lacking just the upwards whipping is silly).

Come to think of it, anyone know what kind of moveset was thought of for john?

(And no, I'm not from 4chan! Or from the textboard)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #218 on: November 23, 2017, 01:07:57 PM »
Come to think of it, anyone know what kind of moveset was thought of for john?

I get the feeling I wrote one for him, or at least thought of it, it'd be basicaly to make each "item crash" one of the specials, with f,f being the generic whip user's f,f move, and the item crash being that "super sub weapon", Y button would change between normal whip and level 4 whip, I made two suggestions for that, one for it to simply do more damage, the other for it to do magic damage, and for the boomerang to work like NES boomerang (Travelling a bigger distance/until the end of the screen and return)

I also wrote a moveset for kid Eric somewhere, can't find it right now, adult Eric, think it was mostly identical to John's, but with enough differences, think f,f would be like Stella's, obviously different item crash and a super jump mechanic that is like his original one instead of like the usual in this game (And just that alone would make adult Eric into a very unusual character).

Edit: Found the posts:

http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/board/index.php?topic=1445.msg14770#msg14770

http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/board/index.php?topic=1445.msg14821#msg14821

About John and adult Eric, it's basicaly what I just wrote, though kid Eric is there too, I should organize those movesets and put it in the OP of that thread.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:17:45 PM by Lukmendes »

general forums