November 18, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
guest holding pen / Konami Code not working for unlimited continues
« Last post by Pitapa on Today at 03:02:42 PM »
Hey I've been playing this game for a few years (on and off) and I noticed with the most recent version, suddenly we have limited continues.

I looked around and it said you can get unlimited continues by doing to the Konami Code on the Continue screen, but it doesn't work. As soon as you hit B, it selects 'yes' and off you go. 

Can anyone help? Limited continues honestly cripples the game in my opinion.
bug reporting / Re: Old Axe armor is an a**hole
« Last post by Zufeng on November 13, 2017, 12:56:37 PM »
For me,the only way to beat old axe armor is to play on huge room (The abyss one) otherwise you are pretty much dead.
Or,you can try using ice magic since it will stun a player-character bosses.

For Yoko,just quickly get near her and start spamming your attack or skill button
bug reporting / Old Axe armor is an a**hole
« Last post by MVM on November 12, 2017, 10:37:07 PM »
Not really a bug but an annoying thing.

Talking about "Survival Mode", Old Axe Armor is too powerful and fast. Mostly when it does that "many axes that follow you, block you and kill you" attack. It would be cool if its damage, defense and that following axes attack time or speed were reduced. I went on winning sprees of even 80 victories, all interrupted by that basterd.

Another annoying character to play against in Survival is Yoko Belnades. She always does that "Holy Lighting" attack. It doesn't do much damage, but when she does it a million times it's lethal and annoying.

That's all for now. I hope you'll think about these two a-holes.
general game discussion / Re: Sprites submission thread. Available/Taken work.
« Last post by Undead on November 04, 2017, 10:39:27 PM »
Thanks around here guys
Yeah, i tried some of these custom sprites if necessary can be used as addition on her gameplay.

Also here are some gifs. I already made them before i finished the progress.

Yea thats the only character i had for now. Ill be planning for the next progress on the future :)

Welcome!

Pretty Nice work there, glad you came around!
Not much action going on lately, however im sure onde a hefty amount of content is done a full upgrade comes along. Especially new/reworked bosses and characters.
« Last post by Miguel on October 12, 2017, 02:23:44 PM »
F*cking astonishing quality work.
« Last post by Magic Nitro on October 10, 2017, 08:13:35 AM »
Thanks around here guys
It would help if you made gifs to see how the animation looks, though the sprites themselves are looking fine.

My memory fails me now, I'll check out later if she's missing anything, but kid Maria doesn't have a forward dash, and I doubt DXC Maria should have it because with it, she'll just become a superior version of RoB Maria, unless RoB were to get it too, but that would need Serio's approval first.

Yeah, i tried some of these custom sprites if necessary can be used as addition on her gameplay.

Also here are some gifs. I already made them before i finished the progress.

Yea thats the only character i had for now. Ill be planning for the next progress on the future :)
« Last post by Zufeng on October 09, 2017, 02:29:52 PM »
Wow that sprite looks pretty damn good.
Also,welcome to the forum dude
« Last post by Miguel on October 09, 2017, 12:18:52 AM »
Hey MagicNitro!!! welcome to the forums!!
Your work seems great!!
« Last post by Lukmendes on October 06, 2017, 02:12:08 AM »
Hello, im very new here.
@VladCT sent me here and its very great
To had a chance to help on this project.

Well. I wanted to contribute this maria since im very inspired where richter had dxc costume there.
Shes a little big i think... hope it worked well

It would help if you made gifs to see how the animation looks, though the sprites themselves are looking fine.

My memory fails me now, I'll check out later if she's missing anything, but kid Maria doesn't have a forward dash, and I doubt DXC Maria should have it because with it, she'll just become a superior version of RoB Maria, unless RoB were to get it too, but that would need Serio's approval first.
don't pm me. i don't have much time lately, so you won't see responses to any pms for weeks, even months. just post here.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10