October 19, 2017, 07:58:33 PM

Author Topic: List of viable bosses to do a Perfect/Awesome.  (Read 6237 times)

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
  • -nonexistent and 0% creative in names-
  • Respect: 0
Re: List of viable bosses to do a Perfect/Awesome.
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2017, 03:42:02 PM »
No, I just tend to forget that move exists, lol.

I did a quick test here, the move is really good to hit Stella since she doesn't usualy fly that high and the move is a decent anti air, plus there's also the item crash which he can also use to curse her for a while, he can destroy her just as much as Grant and Charlotte, also added player Death on the mix, since his dark orb is pretty effective against her, just isn't as reliable 'cause of the ammount of MP it wastes.

Edit: By the way, the first post has 71 thousand characters, the limit of characters per post is 100 thousand, the hell am I supposed to do if the limit is reached? Lol

At this point I think it's unlikely to reach the limit, because I don't think there's any more bosses who can be beat without taking hits (Then again, I said that before and was wrong about that lol), though when new bosses are added, it's possible they'll also be bosses you can beat without taking hits, either with everyone or just lucky few, so it's possible to go over the limit eventualy.

As I suggested once before, you could start a second thread to continue, but both should have links to each other inserted.

(And no, I'm not from 4chan! Or from the textboard)

Offline UBerserker

• gold member
  • Spada†leggendaria
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2017, 04:02:55 PM »
Olrox's laser pillars seem to a bit too strong? They like deal double the damage

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2017, 05:27:57 PM »
Olrox's laser pillars seem to a bit too strong? They like deal double the damage

That's to compensate how "limited" they are now, since they waste his MP.

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
  • -nonexistent and 0% creative in names-
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2017, 06:42:30 PM »
That's to compensate how "limited" they are now, since they waste his MP.

Then again, his familiars can do a great job in pushing the player to them if unlucky, and the pillars hurt especially for those weak to magic damage, like Hanz and OAA.

(And no, I'm not from 4chan! Or from the textboard)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2017, 07:32:37 PM »
Then again, his familiars can do a great job in pushing the player to them if unlucky, and the pillars hurt especially for those weak to magic damage, like Hanz and OAA.

If they push you to the pillars, all you have to do is walk to a safe spot, since familiars can't combo you into the pillars, even if you're hit in the air by them, the character won't get hit by the pillars even if it looks like it should, arguably the only character who should have trouble with this is Death since he's fat, so getting in a safe spot is harder.

Try to avoid moving around too much and you won't have trouble to avoid the pillars, staying near Olrox is the best choice since he pushes you automaticaly when he uses the pillars when you're near him.