October 19, 2017, 08:00:15 PM

Author Topic: Story for Castlevania Fighter  (Read 194 times)

Offline Venom Splatter

• Belmont Buddies!!!
  • Respect: 0
Story for Castlevania Fighter
« on: December 12, 2016, 11:01:40 PM »
I was wondering if there would be any small cut scenes or anything of the sort, i'm fairly new to using mugen(winmugen?). Anyway I have all the Streets of Rage characters from mugenarchive.com and Axel, Adam, and Blaze have intros before the arcade mode actually starts and random scences in between load times to next fight showing them face to face with some of the enemies from Streets of Rage. Also if you win 5 rounds in arcade it show them beating the final boss of the first game. My point is that they make mugen game more uhh... cool(idk) if anyone wants I'll post the link to them (NOTE!-1.IF I DO POST LINK YOU HAVE TO REGISTER TO SITE! 2. I DID NOT MAKE THESE CHARCTERS BUT I DO USE MANY FROM THE SITE) I'd post it now but I don't know if i'll get in trouble from administrators, I'm new to being a part of a forum of any sort.
Which is better Hunter's Whip or Vampire Killer? I know, do you?

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +15
Re: Story for Castlevania Fighter
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 11:12:02 PM »
Play the game with Frog, he has the story mode, besides the epic dialogue and narration, you can see the animations the characters can have, since Frog activates all of the bosses' animations.

Story mode won't be implemented any time soon by the way, most characters don't have one, many writters didn't finish their own stories, plus I'm not even sure how many of the few finished stories are approved.

Bosses on the story tiers (http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/board/index.php?topic=216.0) are the ones who you will face 100% of the time, so they are the ones who'll have dialogues, but bosses in other tiers can talk against specific characters too, like making Zephyr talk with Sakuya or whatever.

Offline Venom Splatter

• Belmont Buddies!!!
  • Respect: 0
Re: Story for Castlevania Fighter
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 11:39:03 PM »
Thanks i'll check it out lol frog has a story mode i never played as him or ronald mcdonald but i'll give him a try, yeah i figured story wouldn't be implemented anytime soon a lotta good topics are taken i didn't wanna be a copycat, your topic moves which aren't used /ideas for ther moves.
Which is better Hunter's Whip or Vampire Killer? I know, do you?