May 22, 2018, 05:50:35 PM

Author Topic: Konami Code not working for unlimited continues  (Read 183 times)

Pitapa

Konami Code not working for unlimited continues
« on: November 18, 2017, 03:02:42 PM »
Hey I've been playing this game for a few years (on and off) and I noticed with the most recent version, suddenly we have limited continues.

I looked around and it said you can get unlimited continues by doing to the Konami Code on the Continue screen, but it doesn't work. As soon as you hit B, it selects 'yes' and off you go. 

Can anyone help? Limited continues honestly cripples the game in my opinion.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +16
Re: Konami Code not working for unlimited continues
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 01:57:39 PM »
Seems like not even the old one works (X,A), so for some reason the konami code is not working at all in the continue screen, both can still be used by Jonathan to switch between serious and joke mode though.

Offline s̻͔̦͔e̫̣̹͕r̤̗̤̥͔i͎̪̳̺̜o̰̜͓̫̺͖

• administrator
  • chaotic member
  • no personal text here.
  • Respect: +67
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 04:17:54 PM »
x,y, not a. b and a for that one are bound to the special action button and backdash right now, i need to change it into actual b and a buttons, jump and attack. internally the special and backdash buttons are called b and a so i forgot to update this.

you also need to do it pretty fast, i'll loosen up the timer a bit (from half to a full second between button presses) in the next update.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 04:41:14 PM by s̻͔̦͔e̫̣̹͕r̤̗̤̥͔i͎̪̳̺̜o̰̜͓̫̺͖ »
Dracula was here

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 07:11:33 PM »
x,y, not a. b and a for that one are bound to the special action button and backdash right now, i need to change it into actual b and a buttons, jump and attack. internally the special and backdash buttons are called b and a so i forgot to update this.

you also need to do it pretty fast, i'll loosen up the timer a bit (from half to a full second between button presses) in the next update.

Ah, my mistake, sorry.

X,Y version works by the way.