December 11, 2017, 11:19:13 AM

Author Topic: Sprites submission thread. Available/Taken work.  (Read 81613 times)

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
  • Respect: +21
Re: Sprites submission thread. Available/Taken work.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2012, 06:37:47 PM »
Well, this Walter looks much more as a boss than actually a character. I meant just to change the colors of playable Drac so you can select a more walter-like version of him, just like Julius with white hair and coat (which looks a lot like Soma)

I suggested your Walter as a survival boss since those sprites are great and it's a pity not to use them, but I think it was rejected (I don't know)

Offline Vedora-Kingdom

• You fight well...
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2012, 07:25:35 PM »
Oh ok. But that is not Walter. He is Dracula which colored like Walter. lol BTW. Walter Spriteset which are in my site is a work that I done in 3 days. No effects and special attacks. Seem I can't done animations he should in few days. For the new one I posted in this topic used 36 color swatches. Old one much more than that. :x

Offline Frikman

• i'm a llama. hell yeah
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2012, 08:41:45 PM »
What about Sonia? I'm not sure if Lelygax or anyone is still working on her but I started drawing the... err... shoulder thing today and since this sprite is really advanced it doesn't look that hard to complete (although I would need some help and a complete Maria sprite anyway).

Offline Donoffrio

• Do you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2012, 10:03:34 PM »
Y'know, Isaac's laser sword kinda looks like a twirled-up pink towel. XD

That's..just a place holder lol.

''Farts for everyone!''

Offline (yber])ragon10]{

• LIGHT - [Machine/Effect]
  • "For Everlasting Peace."
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2012, 10:21:16 PM »
... I meant just to change the colors of playable Drac so you can select a more walter-like version of him, just like Julius with white hair and coat (which looks a lot like Soma)

I suggested your Walter as a survival boss since those sprites are great and it's a pity not to use them, but I think it was rejected (I don't know)

A Walter palette for Player Dracula is more than doable. I'm just going to fight you if you suggest actually adding Walter, since his moves aren't different enough from any Dracula in-game, barring a handful that either Dracula could simply assimilate and be done with. :P

What about Sonia? I'm not sure if Lelygax or anyone is still working on her but I started drawing the... err... shoulder thing today and since this sprite is really advanced it doesn't look that hard to complete (although I would need some help and a complete Maria sprite anyway).

It'd be better if the sprite quality were more on par with Jorge's custom Sonia. :/

OT: Trevor was last claimed by Claimh Solais (who's AWOL and doesn't seem to be coming back, which means Trevor will be up for grabs soon), Rukifellth worked on Player Death, Gabriel is homeless until Senor De la Sombra posts something, and I've assumed work over Player Dracula. :T

Word of advice for anyone who takes Aeon, stick to what he has from Judgment. More than enough material there to work with. Consult Fou-Lu for best results; he has a lot of concept work and drafts that can get you started. :]
"So you know cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Offline Donoffrio

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »
Agreeing with cyber on just adding in vedora's walter..it'd be a shame for those sprites to go to waste.

As for trevor,i only did his martial arts moves.

''Farts for everyone!''

Offline rasgar

• Who of you can say?
  • Respect: +39
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 11:08:07 PM »
Gabriel is homeless until Senor De la Sombra posts something

You mean Slogra?

Offline Frikman

• i'm a llama. hell yeah
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2012, 11:11:26 PM »
It'd be better if the sprite quality were more on par with Jorge's custom Sonia. :/
Weird, I always thought those were from Thaddeus. I'll see what I can do about it anyway

Offline (yber])ragon10]{

• LIGHT - [Machine/Effect]
  • "For Everlasting Peace."
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 12:22:45 AM »
You mean Slogra?

I guess I do... Derp. >_>

All I remembered was that it was someone new at the time. ^^;;

Weird, I always thought those were from Thaddeus. I'll see what I can do about it anyway

Thaddeus did do Sonia sprites, but they're noticeably different. Top row is his. I found this in the image section of Google searching "Thaddeus Sonia Belmont" by the by. :P
"So you know cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Offline Frikman

• i'm a llama. hell yeah
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 12:30:06 AM »
Man I was refering to that exact sprite (same filename and all). Anyway I need some advice of what should be fixed, for the moment I'll just make her stocking-boots look a bit more like proper boots, but I don't know what else to do.

Offline Vedora-Kingdom

• You fight well...
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 03:20:38 AM »

OT: Trevor was last claimed by Claimh Solais (who's AWOL and doesn't seem to be coming back, which means Trevor will be up for grabs soon), Rukifellth worked on Player Death, Gabriel is homeless until Senor De la Sombra posts something, and I've assumed work over Player Dracula. :T

Word of advice for anyone who takes Aeon, stick to what he has from Judgment. More than enough material there to work with. Consult Fou-Lu for best results; he has a lot of concept work and drafts that can get you started. :]

Thank for updated Cyber.:) About Sonia, I don't know who working on Sonia if she was suggested.

Offline Donoffrio

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 08:55:02 AM »
Agreeing on Sonia topic.

Btw,should i begin the color separating shenanigans with Isaac,guys? :x

''Farts for everyone!''

Offline ThePlotTwist

• gold member
  • My eyes can see everything.
  • Respect: +29
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2012, 09:00:08 AM »
Agreeing on Sonia topic.

Btw,should i begin the color separating shenanigans with Isaac,guys? :x

Dude, what the hell are you waiting for? Your Isaac is just begging to be on this game! Regarding his laser-sword... I know that was a placeholder and all but... I think you should make it spin more horizontally. That, of course, if it wasn't your original idea.

Offline Donoffrio

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2012, 09:13:26 AM »
Dude, what the hell are you waiting for? Your Isaac is just begging to be on this game! Regarding his laser-sword... I know that was a placeholder and all but... I think you should make it spin more horizontally. That, of course, if it wasn't your original idea.

Nyeh..too lazy to make the sword properly..i'm sure a single color for it would suffice though,Serio could just as well apply some glowy filter to it to make it look lightsaber-y lol.

Unless,if Cyber already suggested Isaac using the Chauve-Souris?? D:

But yeah man,i think i should start right away after i'm done with a few more animations.

''Farts for everyone!''

Offline Fou-Lu

• Respect: +2
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2012, 09:36:40 AM »
He should use both there are two weapon buttons you know?  That or he could switch between them so we can emulate the game's combo system.