November 18, 2017, 03:55:15 PM

Author Topic: Sprites submission thread. Available/Taken work.  (Read 79760 times)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +15
Re: Sprites submission thread. Available/Taken work.
« Reply #855 on: January 13, 2017, 01:24:40 PM »
One thing I'm surprised I didn't think of about Cornell in his transformed state is that, it shouldn't work like a generic power up like it was originaly, he could just transform during specific attacks.

It's too late to say that now since legendarylink10 stopped coming apparently, but it's good to keep it in mind.

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
  • -nonexistent and 0% creative in names-
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #856 on: January 22, 2017, 04:45:40 PM »
So I can't believe I just noticed that most of the cast from Nocturne of Recollection and that light novel 1 year after DoS is here. Did Vedora-Kingdom add them there because some people wanted them to be added or only because he wanted to mention all the characters of the CV universe?

(And no, I'm not from 4chan! Or from the textboard)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #857 on: January 22, 2017, 05:29:25 PM »
So I can't believe I just noticed that most of the cast from Nocturne of Recollection and that light novel 1 year after DoS is here. Did Vedora-Kingdom add them there because some people wanted them to be added or only because he wanted to mention all the characters of the CV universe?

Just for the sake of putting characters there most likely, I don't think Michelle Danasty has her appearance described in that novel, and yet she's here anyways lol.

We probably should think about possible movesets for those other characters in case they have their powers described in those novels, just to be prepared for the minimal possibility of them being added, does Lyudmill do anything besides dying?

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
« Reply #858 on: January 23, 2017, 05:21:16 AM »
Just for the sake of putting characters there most likely, I don't think Michelle Danasty has her appearance described in that novel, and yet she's here anyways lol.

We probably should think about possible movesets for those other characters in case they have their powers described in those novels, just to be prepared for the minimal possibility of them being added, does Lyudmill do anything besides dying?

Still, Michelle has the highest possibility for a complete moveset, since her movements are described thoroughly in the light novel (bowgun, silver bullets, Danesti acrobatics). Curtis, on the other hand, is just a human Death (Death possessed him to defeat Orlok), with a holy whip and some wind moves though, so he could be a playable character (also his appearance is loosely described as well, wearing glasses, clothes similar to that of Julius, but a slight touch of modernity.

Anyways, the only new character in Nocturne of Recollection that can have a moveset is Lyudmil really. Cyril and Alexis are said to be vampire hunters, but the only weapon that they're stated to have is only this one potion, and it's useless, while temporarily disabling Maria's spiritual animals' power.. Then again, if we're talking about human Lyudmil, then yes, he only died. That's why I would think of adding him as a boss. In the canon storyline, he cared for Alucard's mother and became vengeful when she was murdered, but Alucard simmered that expression and calmed him down, though he died and was resurrected as a vampire under Magnus because Alucard supposedly bit him. We can say in this Uber-Drac's realm, Lisa and Alucard were murdered, so he joined Uber-Dracula to take revenge on the humans, as a vampire or something. (Would be interesting to add him as a story boss, imagine the conversation between him and Alucard) Magnus isn't mentioned though, but then again, his mentioned power was only creating illusions and visions.

However, the only thing he was mentioned doing was attacking with a flock of bats and summoning servants, while having generic vampire attacks. The one with the most potential could be the attacking with bats, could adopt moves from DXC's Lesser Vampire and CotM's Drac. (Since Celia has the gimmick of summoning and generic vampire attacks are generic) Though should this discussion go further, let's not derail this thread by discussing it here:

http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/board/index.php?topic=1445.0 or
http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/board/index.php?topic=1436.0
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 09:00:20 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #859 on: September 12, 2017, 12:27:46 AM »
So the pictures of the first post all expired, anyone happens to have a backup on everything? Lol.

Edit: Oh yeah, I was also wondering if Donoffrio is still working on sprites.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 12:33:19 AM by Lukmendes »

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
« Reply #860 on: September 12, 2017, 05:12:43 AM »
So the pictures of the first post all expired, anyone happens to have a backup on everything? Lol.

I can still open the pictures just fine here?

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #861 on: September 12, 2017, 06:54:54 PM »
I can still open the pictures just fine here?

Well, with me they show up as this:

Offline UBerserker

• gold member
  • Spadaleggendaria
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #862 on: September 12, 2017, 08:43:30 PM »
Yeah photobucket has gone to complete shit

Offline Donoffrio

• Do you dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #863 on: September 13, 2017, 10:07:27 AM »

Edit: Oh yeah, I was also wondering if Donoffrio is still working on sprites.

Hey guys, been busy with life as of late, so nope.

I still visit occasionally though lol

''Farts for everyone!''

Offline Magic Nitro

• i'm a llama.
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #864 on: October 05, 2017, 05:27:49 AM »
+2
Hello, im very new here.
@VladCT sent me here and its very great
To had a chance to help on this project.

Well. I wanted to contribute this maria since im very inspired where richter had dxc costume there.
Shes a little big i think... hope it worked well

Offline VladCT

• turbo member
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Respect: +46
« Reply #865 on: October 05, 2017, 06:30:16 AM »
Great to see that you're here.

If you want to contribute more, I'd suggest you give Serio a ring via PM and discuss what you want to work on there. Most of the development goes on behind the scenes, so I don't know the exact progress of things.

Offline s̻͔̦͔e̫̣̹͕r̤̗̤̥͔i͎̪̳̺̜o̰̜͓̫̺͖

• administrator
  • chaotic member
  • no personal text here.
  • Respect: +67
« Reply #866 on: October 05, 2017, 10:21:58 AM »
don't pm me. i don't have much time lately, so you won't see responses to any pms for weeks, even months. just post here.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 10:25:19 AM by s̻͔̦͔e̫̣̹͕r̤̗̤̥͔i͎̪̳̺̜o̰̜͓̫̺͖ »
Dracula was here

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #867 on: October 06, 2017, 02:12:08 AM »
Hello, im very new here.
@VladCT sent me here and its very great
To had a chance to help on this project.

Well. I wanted to contribute this maria since im very inspired where richter had dxc costume there.
Shes a little big i think... hope it worked well

It would help if you made gifs to see how the animation looks, though the sprites themselves are looking fine.

My memory fails me now, I'll check out later if she's missing anything, but kid Maria doesn't have a forward dash, and I doubt DXC Maria should have it because with it, she'll just become a superior version of RoB Maria, unless RoB were to get it too, but that would need Serio's approval first.

Offline Miguel

• Respect: +1
« Reply #868 on: October 09, 2017, 12:18:52 AM »
Hey MagicNitro!!! welcome to the forums!!
Your work seems great!!

Offline Zufeng

• Ware wa meshia nari!
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #869 on: October 09, 2017, 02:29:52 PM »
Wow that sprite looks pretty damn good.
Also,welcome to the forum dude
Beautiful yet fleeting,it flickers and perishes.
Word cannot describe what lays there.
All that remains is sadness and long-neglected memories.