December 12, 2017, 09:51:52 PM

Author Topic: plans for the future  (Read 4948 times)

Offline IandI

• i'm a Rastaman... lol...
  • Respect: +1
Re: plans for the future
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 06:11:58 AM »
Hello, wanted to ask if I could post a link on curse of darkness 3? is a remake, maybe have seen it, but only played with alucard and trevor, I wanted to ask if anyone knows if it ended well with Sypha and Grant? ... thanks  =D
that handsome I woke up today !!�  =D

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 01:57:33 PM »
Yeah, it ended well.
With Sypha you get a romance ending in which she marries Trevor.
With Grant you get a bromance ending in which he marries... I mean in which Grant rebuilds Wallachia, Trevor becomes famous and they become good friends.

If it isn't directly related to this game just make a thread on the general discussion category.

Offline ColdFear

• i'm a llama.
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2014, 04:57:22 PM »
Definitly put more characters. the game is good im a huge castlevania fan so put more characters! also add a story mode for every character. like what if storys :D that would be amazing.

Offline FinnishFlame

• Oikeutettu Satunnaisuuden
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 02:48:46 AM »
Honestly, I seem to have problems where I can't change palettes (I don't fully know how to do this). Which brings me to this proposal: When one picks a character from the selection screen, can a window come up that allows one to select a palette? I believe that it would be more user-friendly, and would help the new players gain access to the alternate characters (Loretta, 8 bit Simon, SOTN Richter, Hanz) much sooner; It appears at this point that one must consult this site to know how to modify palettes.
"Always Alert." "Not As Alert As I Once Was."

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 03:16:40 AM »
Honestly, I seem to have problems where I can't change palettes (I don't fully know how to do this). Which brings me to this proposal: When one picks a character from the selection screen, can a window come up that allows one to select a palette? I believe that it would be more user-friendly, and would help the new players gain access to the alternate characters (Loretta, 8 bit Simon, SOTN Richter, Hanz) much sooner; It appears at this point that one must consult this site to know how to modify palettes.

I don't think current MUGEN has an option to do this, which is unfortunate.

Offline Seo

• YAMI KAERE !
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2016, 09:14:16 PM »
I thought of something when I was fighting with my brother. (Yeah, I have this chance ! Thus, I can WAY MORE ENJOY THE GAME, so even more thanks to you Serio for bringing such joy ! It's completely different from solo ! )

Wouldn't it be possible to add little avatars to the lifebars ? sometimes and because characters move but the lifebars do obviously not, it's a bit confused to us. Was that planned ?

And I was thinking, since when the last actual version dates ? Like, it would be nice to put it along with the download link like this : full release - v.0.6.07 [Insert date of the version's coming out here]

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 09:30:01 PM »
Wouldn't it be possible to add little avatars to the lifebars ? sometimes and because characters move but the lifebars do obviously not, it's a bit confused to us. Was that planned ?

You should just memorize if you're player 1 or 2 and pay attention to that lifebar only, lol.

And I was thinking, since when the last actual version dates ? Like, it would be nice to put it along with the download link like this : full release - v.0.6.07 [Insert date of the version's coming out here]

0.6.07 was released in March 25th. 0.6.17a was released in November 30th, Serio posts on the day the version was released in this thread: http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/board/index.php?topic=922.0

Offline Seo

• YAMI KAERE !
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2016, 11:29:14 PM »
"You should just memorize if you're player 1 or 2 and pay attention to that lifebar only, lol. "

Yeah but sometimes that sucks because memorizing it will make you loose time while trying to remember this, while on several fighting games you have the portrait and thus it's automatic. Like JoJo's Venture for example.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2016, 12:13:24 AM »
Well, memorizing whether you are player 1 or 2 is something you end up doing by default after a while, before I knew it, it happened with me (Better anyway, sometimes I have mirror matches, so looking at the portraits was pointless).