October 18, 2017, 03:30:43 AM

Author Topic: need move ideas for characters who miss them  (Read 28949 times)

Offline VladCT

• turbo member
  • Go home Homura, you're drunk.
  • Respect: +46
Re: need move ideas for characters who miss them
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2012, 04:40:09 AM »
Also, if both you and Serio don't mind, a pseudo-Orochinagi chargeable flaming sword slash (should be BDF, I think) for Chronicles Simon. Just make sure the animation's not the exact same as the Orochinagi itself.
Oh, and if anyone wants to expand on Simon as well, I think he should be a power-oriented Belmont as opposed to the speed-oriented Richter.
EDIT:...Wait, does the fire buff apply to the sword as well? Scratch my suggestion if it doesn't.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:41:31 AM by VladCT »

Offline ErikFurudo

• What do you think, everyone?
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2012, 10:58:34 PM »
What about replacing Charlotte's F,F+Attack with her spell of binding as a shield against projectiles. Maybe it can charge a beam like nova skeleton when hit with projectiles or something as well. And speaking of HD, what about giving Maria her Hymm for B,D,F+attack? Except maybe not as overbearing as it is in HD.
Oh, and I feel Jonathan's Crash should have something to do with Charlotte, Eric, or his father coming to save his ass via dual crush. Or to troll the players have him enter auto mode on hard difficulty serious Jonathen with until his MP, or even HP drain down to 1 or 0 with 50% chance he'll just stand there saying random quotes from PoR, or even becoming posessed by Astarte. :}
And it would be cool if frog could spit acid.

Offline RavenFinsternis

• i'm a llama... OF DOOM
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 04:27:08 PM »
Well... some ideas for johnny's item crashes:

pie: throws a large pie that splits into 3 smaller one, while those 3 split again into 3 tiny one. the smaller the pie the less the dmg output.
curry: Hydro storm, only johnny gets burned by the curry rain, making him doing something stupid like running around or something.
dart: throws many darts even faster than the dagger item crush, but only in a straight line. Johnny gets exhausted after throwing the daggers and needs to recover for like 1 or 2 seconds.
paper-flying-thingy: both blue and red start at the center of johnny and fly in a circle outside. While those are flying he makes his stupid anime-pose.

Offline MarcDW

• UZO
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2012, 06:02:32 PM »
"THOUSAND PIES!!!"

I'm sure you get the idea.

Offline Undead

• Foolishness Dracula, foolishness.
  • Respect: +4
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2012, 05:56:26 PM »
Albus:
D,F,U+attack : Dominus Ray : Albus points his gun foward with one hand, and with the other he charges the Dominus glyphs into the gun charging for a few seconds, and then firing a deadly beam. can be done on air.

Alucard:
D,F+attack ''A'': Change this to Alucard sword teleport
D,F+attack ''B'': Wolf Charge
F,F+attack : Tetra Spirits

D,F,U+attack: Sword Brothers

Charlotte:
F,F+attack: Clear Skies or some sort of barrier that would be good as a projectile Shield
D,F+attack: Acidic Bubbles
D,F,U+attack: Calls in Johnny Boy for Dual Crash "Holy Lighting"! or , Charge up "Salamander" or "Thors Bellow"

Hammer:
D,F,U+attack: ???: Summon a Ray of light from the sky that falls upon the enemy doing multiple damage. Could be Divine intervention from 1999 Battle memories or some sort of technology. I have no idea for this one lol.

Hugh:
F,F+attack: Flash Slash: Hugh quickly slashes 2 times and then finishes by stabbing the enemy, in a "touch" like move rushing a bit foward.

The Touch Stance

Jonathan: By the way, wasn't him getting some sort of single strike weapon? Twizzler Whip?

D,F,U+attack: Calls in Charllote or Skelleton for Dual crush "Dark Gate", but instead of an Evil like creature ripping the screen open, Trollface appears dealing damage to whoever touches the dark internetz rift, or, "Holy Pie", same as Holy Cross, but instead of crosses, Pies. or teddy bears.

Julius: More experience from 1999 Battle
F,F+attack: Fire-Whip
D,F+attack: Cross-Bow Quick Shots, fires 4 or 3 arrows quickly.
B,D,F+attack : Rocket Slash, like Serious Jonathan.

Maria: (both adult and loli)
F,F+attack : Throw Knives (?)
D,F+attack : Tetra Spirits
B,D,F+attack: Bird Barrage : Birds start spinning around maria protecting her from projeticles and dealing damage to close enemies.
Special Button: Summon Spiritual Helper Familiar

Persephone:
D,F,U+attack: Deadly Aim: Persephone activates her inner chi, and then spin jumps on the air throwing shurikens and kunais in a spiral way.

Richter:
B,D,F+attack : Belmont Inspiration: An aura covers Richter as he becomes quicker and more resistant to attacks,

Simon:Which Simon?

skeleton:
D,F+attack: Bone Nunchaku. 2 Strikes just as SotN.

Soma:
D,F+attack: Killer Clown soul, Great Axe Soul, Katana Slash.
D,F,U+attack: Dark Army: Summons a set of Skelletons that throws an Arc of bones.

werewolf:
D,F,U+attack: Berserker Power Up, or, Punches the ground sending a HUGE fire wave towards Enemy.

Yoko:
D,F+attack : Rock Riot
U,D,F+attack : Summon Fairy Familiar
B,D,F+attack : Hex
D,F,U+attack : Crystal Explosion : Creates a Crystal around her, and then explodes it, sending shards all over the screen harming the enemy.
Special Button: Extra Dodge button

Frog:
F,F+attack : Water Beam: Sends a narrow jet of water foward
D,F+attack : Cave Troll Like Tongue
U,D,F+attack : Poison Spit
B,D,F+attack: Frog jumps and spins foward with his tongue out
D,F,U+attack : Summons a army of Frogs
special button : Blue-Frog Power up.

Offline Undead

• Foolishness Dracula, foolishness.
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2012, 02:35:53 PM »
So no new soul set for soma?

Offline SomaCruz1998

• Your friendly neighbourhood weaboo.
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2012, 02:11:02 PM »
Soma:
Gergoth soul (D, F, U + Attack) - Soma creates devastating beam which is kind of item - crush
Julius:
More damage to the cross item-crush, cuz its hard to use it.

That feeling you get, when you've just beaten Death Boss Rush in Bloodlines with no damage and no subs... Yes... That feeling...

Offline IceNeedle1398

• Roar!
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012, 10:29:27 PM »
Ideas for Maria:

F,F (Big Maria): the spell that casts a flamethrower. Show in  dracula X Castlevania sega saturn maria  (at 0:10)

(also for the little maria) B,D,F: Healing spell (can heal a friend in co-op) . shown in the same viodeo at 0:34

(also for the little maria) D,F: Summon a Owl as a familiar (a dove for little maria). Shown in the same video at 0:19

(also for little Maria) Special button: Make a spell that boost your stats. Maybe could use the one shown here Castlevania SOTN Maria Speed Run in 8:31 min (at 00:40) or this Castlevania SotN (Saturn) Boss 12 Maria - No Damage, No Subweapons (at 00:37).

F,F (little Maria): She starts to sing. Shown in Castlevania Harmony of Despair - Maria Renard DLC Beta - Chapter 6 Normal Gameplay (at 00:54)

I hope this helps and practically everything is from the saturn edition.....
Let's leave our worries behind and have us some fun!

Offline VladCT

• turbo member
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »
Sadly, the team isn't too fond of NitM Saturn Edition.

Offline magiciancircle

• i'm a llama.
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »
Why is that?

Offline s̻͔̦͔e̫̣̹͕r̤̗̤̥͔i͎̪̳̺̜o̰̜͓̫̺͖

• administrator
  • chaotic member
  • no personal text here.
  • Respect: +67
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 10:38:35 AM »
i don't have problems with getting some of its move ideas, i think i said that several times already. stop spreading misinformation lol.

just no punches/kicks for maria, no pausing screen and i'll have to update the sprites a lot since they're really stiff.
Dracula was here

Offline VladCT

• turbo member
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 11:23:51 AM »
Sorry, but you're still gonna say no to the single-most broken spell in CV history known as the invincibility spell, right?

Offline s̻͔̦͔e̫̣̹͕r̤̗̤̥͔i͎̪̳̺̜o̰̜͓̫̺͖

• administrator
  • chaotic member
  • no personal text here.
  • Respect: +67
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 11:39:52 AM »
it can be turned into a buff spell/mode, where instead of making maria invincible it'll just extend her gethit invincibility frames twice and if mode, it drains her mp while active.

or last <10 seconds, consume full mp bar, disable item crashes and stop mp from filling for over 30 seconds after it's over. lol
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:46:07 AM by serio »
Dracula was here

Offline VladCT

• turbo member
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2012, 01:08:55 PM »
I guess a 4-second super armor could work, or it could drain one-fifth of the MP bar per hit as a special mode.
...What? 4 seconds is plenty of time in a fighting game, isn't it?

Offline SomaCruz1998

• Your friendly neighbourhood weaboo.
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 05:09:27 PM »
This is not a move idea, but  on the select screen you can select 3 Simons, 3 Richters and 2 Marias
May be there will be serious and joke Johnathan.
That feeling you get, when you've just beaten Death Boss Rush in Bloodlines with no damage and no subs... Yes... That feeling...

general forums