October 19, 2017, 07:53:00 PM

Author Topic: need move ideas for characters who miss them  (Read 28964 times)

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
  • -nonexistent and 0% creative in names-
  • Respect: 0
Re: need move ideas for characters who miss them
« Reply #270 on: December 15, 2016, 01:08:00 PM »
I suggested that to Sypha and for Yoko to have some of the dual crashes from HD, but I guess both of them having this would be easier.

Now that you mention HD dual crashes, the only one that fit Yoko are Aura Blast, Phlegeton, and Cocytus (something like Thor's Bellow was already planned for Celia as far as I remember). Aura Blast seems like the purely magical, elementless damage kind though.

I think I suggested for him to have a mandragora, though he has a lot of up close moves already, but all of them are slow, so maybe he could throw the Mandragora fast and for it to do high damage, but should also waste more MP than usual, he should also throw them in the way Master Skeleton did, and not like Soma, maybe he could throw two, and then the Mandragoras could work like the enemy version.

You mean like the farmer skeleton who throws the seeds, which spawn into unes and one mandragora? Redneck skeleton will then partially be in the game lol.

(And no, I'm not from 4chan! Or from the textboard)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #271 on: December 15, 2016, 05:28:43 PM »
Now that you mention HD dual crashes, the only one that fit Yoko are Aura Blast, Phlegeton, and Cocytus (something like Thor's Bellow was already planned for Celia as far as I remember). Aura Blast seems like the purely magical, elementless damage kind though.

Phlegeton, Cocytus and Thor's Hammer/Thunder Cross, one for each of her sub weapons.

Aura Blast is planned to be given to Celia.

Cocytus could be the only one to have physical damage.

You mean like the farmer skeleton who throws the seeds, which spawn into unes and one mandragora? Redneck skeleton will then partially be in the game lol.

Yeah, he seems to be the last Skeleton who can give Master Skeleton something revelant for his last move, the others just fly or hold shields, or both lol.

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
  • -nonexistent and 0% creative in names-
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #272 on: December 16, 2016, 09:39:33 AM »
Phlegeton, Cocytus and Thor's Hammer/Thunder Cross, one for each of her sub weapons.

Aura Blast is planned to be given to Celia.

Cocytus could be the only one to have physical damage.

Ah, so that was meant by the multi-beam attack. Will Phlegeton only cover the ground, not until the ceiling or something? I would prefer Thor's Hammer, as Jokenathan and Charlotte already have Thunder Cross.

Yeah, he seems to be the last Skeleton who can give Master Skeleton something revelant for his last move, the others just fly or hold shields, or both lol.

I mean, there are others, like archers, skeleton hero from OoE has that magical projectile or something, there's skeleton bomber from CotM (could be another subweapon), but it would be interesting to see a mandragora in this game (should it be given to Alura Une as well if she gets put in the game?)

(And no, I'm not from 4chan! Or from the textboard)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +15
« Reply #273 on: December 16, 2016, 05:06:39 PM »
Ah, so that was meant by the multi-beam attack. Will Phlegeton only cover the ground, not until the ceiling or something? I would prefer Thor's Hammer, as Jokenathan and Charlotte already have Thunder Cross.

I guess it could be only the ground if making it also cover the walls and ceiling were to be too troublesome to Serio.

Well, Thunder Cross could always not be full screen, but yeah, Thor's hammer would basicaly be a lower Bible item crash, while Cocytus would allow her to move.

I mean, there are others, like archers, skeleton hero from OoE has that magical projectile or something, there's skeleton bomber from CotM (could be another subweapon), but it would be interesting to see a mandragora in this game (should it be given to Alura Une as well if she gets put in the game?)

Ah yeah, had forgotten about those other skeletons.

I don't see much point to Alura Une to be honest, it'd be a less effective holy water because it'd be less flexible and rely more on multi hits, and the biggest use it'd have would be to destroy low projectiles, something Master Skeleton has no problem doing.