August 16, 2017, 11:48:44 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
new releases / Re: 0.6.21a
« Last post by FinnishFlame on Today at 06:58:03 PM »
To inform you guys that there's actually people on this server, and therefore to attract more attention and potential members to it, I'm just going to comment that it is going rather successfully. No problems at all.

Currently we have three people on the server.
« Last post by Lukmendes on August 14, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »
So I waited a week and no one made one apparently, so I decided to go ahead and try to make a discord server, here's the invite: https://discord.gg/vtasBxw

This is the first server I made, so, do make suggestions for channels to be added and whatnot.

Also give me a heads up to whoever is a mod here, and I'll make you an admin there.
guest holding pen / Re: Masculino
« Last post by Lukmendes on August 14, 2017, 03:46:48 PM »
Do the Konami code, B is the jump button, A is the primary attack button. Select Jonathan to see if you can do it properly because doing the Konami code changes his moveset, and to use it to get infinite continues, you have to do it on the continue screen.
guest holding pen / Masculino
« Last post by Ewerton Melo on August 14, 2017, 03:00:29 PM »
Hi, I'm new to the game. Please help me! How do I activate the infinite mode of continues.
« Last post by Zufeng on August 11, 2017, 02:46:54 PM »
Then,its not a bad idea to give it a try
fixed. f,f gives cool, and it's easier to get it with that now. thor's bellow no longer makes her fall until after the projectile's fired, so it's more useful against aerial enemies and is easier to get excellent out of.

.21a was just an exe fix, it doesn't change the internal files so it shows as it should.
« Last post by Lukmendes on August 08, 2017, 09:29:49 PM »
Discord server seems nice
But seeing how inactive this forum,pretty much we are too short on active members

Chats are by default more active than forums though.
« Last post by Zufeng on August 08, 2017, 12:41:13 PM »
Discord server seems nice
But seeing how inactive this forum,pretty much we are too short on active members
« Last post by FinnishFlame on August 08, 2017, 04:08:02 AM »
I'd love to get a discord, especially for the intent of communicating with the members of this forum - however, I guess I've never really gotten around to it, and it appears that I lag behind a lot - I continue to use Skype despite its many shortcomings comparable to Discord, according to some.

On another hand, I've connected with slogra through Skype, after accidentally clicking on the little icon that used to be on the member page, or whatnot.
bug reporting / Yoko has trouble to get an Excellent
« Last post by Lukmendes on August 07, 2017, 09:44:09 PM »
Since Yoko falls down when doing her up,qcf attack now, it's much harder to get an excellent with her since you can't get it when you land on the ground during a move, and getting it with her f,f attack, I still haven't been able to get it, so it's either not possible or really difficult.

Also I extracted the files from the 0.6.21a folder and the game still shows it as 0.6.21, so did something wrong happen when I extracted or is this showing up with anyone else?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10