May 27, 2019, 02:24:40 PM

Author Topic: Epic mugen games  (Read 578 times)

Offline Venom Splatter

• Belmont Buddies!!!
  • Respect: 0
Epic mugen games
« on: December 12, 2016, 11:24:53 PM »
The only one I know of is Castlevania Fighter anyone know of any others?
Which is better Hunter's Whip or Vampire Killer? I know, do you?

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +16
Re: Epic mugen games
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 06:23:50 PM »
From what I hear, Hyper Dragon Ball Z is pretty good, even with it's small roster.

Offline Venom Splatter

• Belmont Buddies!!!
  • Respect: 0
Re: Epic mugen games
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 06:50:33 PM »
Ah yes i've played it, though i didn't like the small roster so i made my own using mugen archive i'll post a download to my game if it's allowed, i don't own the rights to db, dbz, or dbgt, but i it's very well made, i edited sprite sizes, fixed characters that were, well.. JUST TOO DAM OP one punch K.O. that's just bull, the roster i made contains all saiyan, freeza, android, cell, and buu sagas, it also includes several movie characters like Broly, Turles, Garlic, ect. all transformations for saiyans (except god forms) and fusion characters, both tv special characters, F Gohan, and Bardock/SSJ, many, many stages spannig the DB, DBZ universe, and a few others from DB, and GT, character roster is 111 i'm still missing some thing but anyone can edit the game i don't need any credit either all's i ask is if you make a more bad ass improvement to to this game, Give me a download lol. If someone sends me a link on a how to video to  post my mugen game i will glady share it with the community! :) Note  - I did not make any characters or stages i simply modified character stats to be less o.p thanks you mugenarchive users for posting thes characters, stages, bgm, ect. without you guys i never would of made this game
Which is better Hunter's Whip or Vampire Killer? I know, do you?

general forums