April 18, 2019, 09:46:54 PM

Author Topic: Resume additions?  (Read 612 times)

Offline FinnishFlame

• Oikeutettu Satunnaisuuden
  • Respect: +6
Resume additions?
« on: November 22, 2015, 04:34:20 AM »
Is contributing here sufficient enough to be recognized on a resume, and if I do put it there, may I list serio as a contact?

I probably won't do this for two years or so, I just figured I'd ask.
"Always Alert." "Not As Alert As I Once Was."

Offline FinnishFlame

• Oikeutettu Satunnaisuuden
  • Respect: +6
Re: Resume additions?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 04:54:33 AM »
So...I can apparently begin applying for employment sometime soon, so I just thought I'd update this thread.

It is finally time that the fruits of my labors could be sowed at last, as I am about to be of legal age to get a part-time job. Don't worry, I'll still work on here, into the future, just as hard, regardless of the result of this. I'm not leaving anytime soon. :)

Anyhow, I have two inquiries pertaining to this site. (Actually, only serio can actually answer these questions, so... for some reason I just thought I'd put them here.)

1 - Does working on this forum count as community service? As far as I can tell, it's practically volunteering.

2 - If question #1 is a yes, may I list serio as a contact to sign off over 240 service hours, or to put this on a resume? I have a feeling that this would aide me in a multitude of endeavors.

Again, thank you all, regardless of the result. However, I must say, confirming those hours would really give me an advantage with job opportunities and such. I have nothing to offer up as an incentive, but I can at least hold my non-wavering loyalty to this game, this forum, and its (practical) inhabitants.
"Always Alert." "Not As Alert As I Once Was."