February 18, 2019, 11:47:32 PM

Author Topic: Story: Dmitrii Blinov  (Read 2379 times)

Offline FinnishFlame

• Oikeutettu Satunnaisuuden
  • Respect: +6
Story: Dmitrii Blinov
« on: February 25, 2016, 04:59:21 PM »
Dmitrii returns to the castle, with a clouded mind...

Entry/Intro:
(click to show/hide)

VS Dario:
(click to show/hide)

VS Dmitrii:
(click to show/hide)

VS Succubus:
(click to show/hide)

VS Celia:
(click to show/hide)

VS Menace:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 11:58:01 PM by FinnishFlame »
"Always Alert." "Not As Alert As I Once Was."

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +16
Re: Story: Dmitrii Blinov
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 12:06:24 AM »
Aeon: If you refuse, then the world as we know it will be destroyed. Time itself will...to put it simply,  stop flying.

Would be more fitting to say "To put it lightly".

Also, I have an idea for player version of Dmitrii, Dario's and Celia, how about the 3 of them being native from Somacula's universe? Celia could be his servant, regular ending would be just her killing Dracula, other ending could be her being betrayed by Somacula, and she fights him because of that, Dario, same planned story as before, maybe even angrier at Soma because not only Soma repressed his powers, he got the power Dario wanted, Dmitrii, he could've escaped from Soma's body when he got possessed by the dark lord, that way we could have more characters than Somacula itself from his own universe, give it a bit more story to that universe to not be too empty, also wouldn't make Somacula look that much "out of nowhere".

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 01:44:49 AM »
Also, I have an idea for player version of Dmitrii, Dario's and Celia, how about the 3 of them being native from Somacula's universe? Celia could be his servant, regular ending would be just her killing Dracula, other ending could be her being betrayed by Somacula, and she fights him because of that, Dario, same planned story as before, maybe even angrier at Soma because not only Soma repressed his powers, he got the power Dario wanted, Dmitrii, he could've escaped from Soma's body when he got possessed by the dark lord, that way we could have more characters than Somacula itself from his own universe, give it a bit more story to that universe to not be too empty, also wouldn't make Somacula look that much "out of nowhere".

This part about Dmitrii coming out of Soma's body, would this be from the time where he thought he absorbed Dmitrii's soul?

Also, is there a specific way he should react when fighting himself?

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 01:54:30 AM »
This part about Dmitrii coming out of Soma's body, would this be from the time where he thought he absorbed Dmitrii's soul?

Same-ish way it happened in DoS, only with Soma turning into a dark lord, and nobody really noticing that Dmitrii got the body of the doppelganger.

Also, is there a specific way he should react when fighting himself?

That's actualy a hard scenario to imagine, but I guess neither Dmitrii should be surprised at finding another one.

I guess they could show curiosity, "What would happen if I absorved a soul identical to my own? Would it amplify my powers?", but maybe one or both of them could dismiss the thought after remembering that whoever had the soul absorved would just wait for the opportunity to escape.

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 03:23:42 AM »
Also, I've noticed something about Dmitrii:

His last name reveals that he is Russian, or atleast is in Russian ancestry, which would explain why he would be in Japan, as Russia is right above it. When he speaks, he occasionally ends sentences with 'yes?' following the Russian speech pattern of 'da?' at the end of an interrogative sentence.

If these prove to be true, could Dmitrii possibly be allowed to make subliminal references to Russia...?

EDIT~

Oh...Wait. Dmitrii is a dark lord candidate. So technically wherever he comes from, he would be in Japan. Oh well. But I think it supports it.

Further EDIT~

Added Dario. Dmitrii is portayed as nearly heartless as he 'decapitates' Dario. (Because Dario is crouching...?)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 03:43:02 AM by FinnishFlame »

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 04:00:34 AM »
Also, I've noticed something about Dmitrii:

His last name reveals that he is Russian, or atleast is in Russian ancestry, which would explain why he would be in Japan, as Russia is right above it. When he speaks, he occasionally ends sentences with 'yes?' following the Russian speech pattern of 'da?' at the end of an interrogative sentence.

If these prove to be true, could Dmitrii possibly be allowed to make subliminal references to Russia...?

Maybe, but since he doesn't speak with much of an accent, they really would need to be subliminal.

Oh...Wait. Dmitrii is a dark lord candidate. So technically wherever he comes from, he would be in Japan. Oh well. But I think it supports it.

I don't even think the castle in DoS is in Japan, but yeah, regardless of the location, he'd be in there because of Celia's cult.

Dmitrii: That fool, actually thinking he could overpower me. I am the rightful successor of Dracula's power!

I think this should be changed, the only Dark Lord candidate who was proud of having Dracula's power was Graham (Well, to be specific, he thought he was the reincarnation of Dracula, but the point is similar since he was damn proud of thinking he was Dracula), while neither Dario or Dmitrii seem to care about where their power comes from.

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 11:38:46 PM »
Added Celia. References to DoS were made, and Celia misunderstands stuff.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 04:11:55 PM »
Weird for Celia to mention the Dark Lord candidates since those are pretty much gone now that she works for Uber Dracula, and she shouldn't say that Dmitrii isn't a Dark Lord candidate, anyone with a part of Dracula's power is one, whether they want to be the Dark Lord or not.

I think that she'll end up being a tier 5 boss, and if so, you could just mention that she knows that player Dmitrii is not the one she knows, because boss Dmitrii told her about another Dmitrii being around, if not, she could deduce based on his reactions.

And, don't think Dmitrii should say the characters were betrayed, assuming my idea for player Celia is accepted, she'll still be around and working for Somacula, so she wasn't betrayed, and Dmitrii never trusted Soma to begin with.

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 05:41:17 AM »
Fixed the previous issues, and added Succubus.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 02:32:49 PM »
Dmitrii: I refuse to fall for your games! I know what you are!

He sounds a bit angry here, or maybe he's being a bit dramatic, either way, doesn't really fit his calm personality, he could just say "I won't fall for your games", and both sentences could not have the exclamation point, to show he's talking calmly.

Celia: ...You're lying! The balance of darkness and light will surely be restored, in the form of a new Dark Lord!

What is she saying "You're lying!" for? Is she saying it because she doesn't believe player Dmitrii killed boss Dmitrii? Also, it's weird for her to mention a new dark lord when she already works for Dracula, what she'd do now that there's a dark lord is just work for him.

POST BATTLE:
Celia: What...happened? It appears I miscalculated...
Dmitrii: What happened? Heh.
Dmitrii: Well, it seems you are so devoted to this 'balance' that you forgot to save yourself...
Dmitrii: Why don't you ask this 'balance' to aid you!?

Last two lines don't make sense, "Forgot to save yourself" could just be changed with him mocking her on how she doesn't fight that well, and the last line, it just sounds weird.

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 01:48:24 AM »
Fixed Celia and Succubus.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 03:24:43 AM »
Again, Celia shouldn't mention a new dark lord, Uber Dracula isn't a new one, she could mention that he'll bring the "necessary" darkness to her universe instead, besides that, looks good.

Offline Zufeng

• Ware wa meshia nari!
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 03:38:02 PM »
The 'real' Dmitrii? Ha! He is dead! I killed him myself!
I think you can replace the word with "im afraid he is already dead"
Beautiful yet fleeting,it flickers and perishes.
Word cannot describe what lays there.
All that remains is sadness and long-neglected memories.

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2016, 08:39:09 PM »
Added Boss Dmitrii.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2016, 11:46:22 PM »
So, did Player Dmitrii absorb the boss Dmitrii? Or did it escape?

That can actualy be a cool idea, his soul escaping to occupy another doppelganger Celia created, that way everyone could "kill" him, only for him to show up later to become Menace, and after that his soul is destroyed for good, he'd need to have something extra when he's killed though, for you to see his soul escaping everytime, including when you play as Soma.

Anyway, kind of odd for Boss Dmitrii to call themselves clones, technicaly they aren't since although they're in different bodies, they're still the same guy, he could mention that both of them are in non human bodies instead.

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2016, 08:28:24 PM »
Player Dmitrii absorbed Boss Dmitrii's soul, which soon escaped somewhere in the following battles, although it wasn't really made clear.

Added Menace, and now Dmitrii has an identity crisis.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2016, 10:10:14 PM »
PDmitrii: I understand that. However I cannot seem to figure out how you got your body.
MDmitrii: I was simply able to kill a large amount of powerful demons.

That doesn't explain how he got another body

Explanation could just be "I had another spare body" or whatever.

MDmitrii: Foolish human. The mind of my host has shattered. He is unfortunately beyond your reach.

For both this one and Ronald's, Menace isn't really a rational being, being composed of what's probably many irrational monsters helps with that, he's just big and powerful, but not intelligent (It doesn't even have any dialogue, nor is it hinted he's rational).

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2016, 10:53:21 PM »
Would it be good if I put laughing there? Or make him talk like a zombie?

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2016, 03:39:03 PM »
Would it be good if I put laughing there? Or make him talk like a zombie?

I'm honestly not even sure if he should talk, Menace didn't look like a monster who'd be able to speak.

The thing is, with Menace already controlling Dmitrii, it look like he'd just transform already, could be better for Dmitrii to have temporary control over the souls, but with difficult, and once you defeat him, he loses control and Menace happens.

Offline FinnishFlame

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2016, 11:58:47 PM »
Fixed.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2016, 03:21:40 AM »
Looks good, you need to change Killer Ronald's too though.