December 18, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

Author Topic: Lukmendes' bosses moveset suggestion  (Read 356 times)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +16
Lukmendes' bosses moveset suggestion
« on: March 09, 2018, 02:20:40 AM »
Making this one for similar reasons I made the character suggestion moveset, was sick of talking about movesets and having it spread everywhere (In this case it was both here and in the discord chat, so it's even worse).

Just like the other one, those are just suggestions of my own and other members, doesn't mean they're official or are even gonna be used, it's just for fun with a possibility of them being used in some way, or not at all.

Legion/Core/Nuculais (Done with Anonymous' help)

(click to show/hide)

Moth Princess (Done with Anonymous' help)

(click to show/hide)

Walter

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 06:40:08 PM by Lukmendes »

Offline Anonymous

• gold member
  • -nonexistent and 0% creative in names-
  • Respect: 0
Re: Lukmendes' bosses moveset suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 04:34:56 PM »
The moth fight will be quite hellish, with 3 moths spawning from eggs (should be toned down on easy and normal, with hard and nightmare having 3).

I'm thinking more emphasis could be placed on destroying the poison dust, maybe have it deactivate backdash invincibility and still poison the player as they backdash through it, but that will probably make the boss fight even worse for characters with less than reliable anti-projectile capabilities.

(And no, I'm not from 4chan! Or from the textboard)

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +16
Re: Lukmendes' bosses moveset suggestion
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 06:44:08 PM »
Added Legion/Core/Nuculais to the list.

The moth fight will be quite hellish, with 3 moths spawning from eggs (should be toned down on easy and normal, with hard and nightmare having 3).

Yeah I was going to edit the post to include this, but then I wrote that less eggs should be laid in lower difficulties, so that's not necessary.

I'm thinking more emphasis could be placed on destroying the poison dust, maybe have it deactivate backdash invincibility and still poison the player as they backdash through it, but that will probably make the boss fight even worse for characters with less than reliable anti-projectile capabilities.

I said it in the chat but it's worth repeating, don't think poison dust should deactivate backdash's invincibility since, the boss can have potentialy a lot of pressure, deactivating invincibility from backdash cancel when going through the poison dust means that when they're close enough to the ground, your only option to go to another part of the stage is by jumping, and that is really limiting your options in a potentialy annoying way.

general forums