August 19, 2018, 09:12:37 PM

Author Topic: Game Situation?  (Read 160 times)

Offline Komeiji Koishi

• Youkai Girl ち淫ユ
  • Respect: 0
Game Situation?
« on: July 19, 2018, 01:35:55 AM »
That Such guys Already Have a Year that I play this Beautiful Game peropor what I see its last update was less than a year ago and I would like to know if the game will not have new updates or is already Finished Before Hand Thanks for your answer QwQ
I Love Retro Games , Touhou and Castlevania

Offline s̻͔̦͔e̫̣̹͕r̤̗̤̥͔i͎̪̳̺̜o̰̜͓̫̺͖

• administrator
  • chaotic member
  • no personal text here.
  • Respect: +67
Re: Game Situation?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 08:39:19 AM »
i may release one more bugfix update, but it's been over 10 years since i started working on this game (first records and videos of it are from late 2005). motivation dried up.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 11:31:46 AM by s̻͔̦͔e̫̣̹͕r̤̗̤̥͔i͎̪̳̺̜o̰̜͓̫̺͖ »
Dracula was here

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
  • Respect: +21
Re: Game Situation?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 07:20:07 PM »
i may release one more bugfix update, but it's been over 10 years since i started working on this game (first records and videos of it are from late 2005). motivation dried up.

That's a shame. In any case, you've done the most amazing Castlevania fangame ever created and it's been really fun to see it change all these years and to exchange thoughts with you guys. Whatever you do from now on, good luck with it. You're awesome.

P.S. If you do have other projects feel free to advertise them here. I'd like to take a look at them.

P.P.S. Also, we still have a discord. Many of us are still there, though it's somewhat dead. Feel free to join the Castlevania purgatory with us.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 07:50:51 PM by Malphas »