April 19, 2019, 11:22:59 PM

Author Topic: Story - Alucard  (Read 3890 times)

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
  • Respect: +21
Story - Alucard
« on: February 27, 2013, 01:03:53 AM »
Changelog:
(click to show/hide)
INTRODUCTION:

[A prologue]
(click to show/hide)

[Alucard and Aeon]
(click to show/hide)

[Alucard VS Dario]
(click to show/hide)

[Alucard VS Olrox]
(click to show/hide)

Alucard VS Agni
(click to show/hide)

Alucard VS Carmilla
(click to show/hide)

Alucard VS Shaft
(click to show/hide)

Alucard VS Richter
(click to show/hide)

Alucard VS Death
(click to show/hide)

Alucard VS Dracula
(click to show/hide)

VS Somacula (Aeon and Alucard)
(click to show/hide)

Cliff (Aeon and Alucard)
(click to show/hide)

Epilogue
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:27:08 AM by Malphas »

Offline Lilfut

• gold member
  • belmont son of belmont
  • Respect: -3
Re: Alucard's Story
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 01:19:33 AM »
There might need to be some more discussion of Blackmore's characterization, I like it but it needs to be agreed on by the whole forum.

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 01:27:41 AM »
I planned to write about him on the forum first but, since I've started writing Alucard already, I'll just leave it there and change it whenever we decide how Blackmore should be. It would change nothing in the main story so I can change this part whenever it's needed.

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 03:51:02 PM »
Almost done with the first version. As soon as I finish it 100 I will make the revised version. Thoughts about it, so far?

Offline IceWolf

• Reality Compromised
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »
is good, i like the parts with orlox and shaft, nice turn of events.

Offline rasgar

• Who of you can say?
  • Respect: +39
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 04:42:51 PM »
Grammatical errors and stuff aside, I like the overall idea. I'm undecided on having that part with Sonia, though. I suppose I can understand you wanting to connect the two stories, but I don't know about having the exact same thing happen in both stories.

Offline Alissom

• Respect: -9
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 08:57:58 PM »
cool story. also a beautiful connection between events continue with it.

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 09:07:01 PM »
Grammatical errors and stuff aside, I like the overall idea.
In my first draft I tend to brutally mutilate English grammar (and what is worse, I recycled some parts I wrote years ago)
My bad. I'll do a massive revision after the first session of red pens. (which is basically you guys telling me what parts of the story you like/hate)

I'm undecided on having that part with Sonia, though. I suppose I can understand you wanting to connect the two stories, but I don't know about having the exact same thing happen in both stories.
Absolutely. I wanted to connect the two stories by that same part, but this gives too much protagonism to Sonia, who is not relevant at all in Alucard's story. If it's ok, I would like to reduce and change some parts of it so the scene is a bit less of a copy+paste.
Thanks for the feedback, changing more stuff soon.

Offline Pasta

• Hikari are!
  • Respect: +6
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 09:19:59 PM »
Alucard: Ahahahaha! You thought I didn't know about that, vampire? Too bad. I hope my delay was enough. Ah, I was so close... to see Lord Dracula's final victory...! He will take care of you... once the time comes! )
Dies)
You may want to separate that it seems like you forgot to separate Alucard's dialog with Carmilla's
"Let there be light"

Offline Lilfut

• gold member
  • belmont son of belmont
  • Respect: -3
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 10:46:41 PM »
You may want to separate that it seems like you forgot to separate Alucard's dialog with Carmilla's

that is an excellent plot twist though

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 02:32:10 AM »
Thanks, fixed now.
that is an excellent plot twist though
Well, we have Trevucard already, Carmucard would also make an awesome character!

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2013, 01:13:03 AM »
Story is pretty much finished. Only grammar revision and some minor mistakes should remain by now.
I added parts of some of the original conversations from SotN, but hopefully it will fit well the conversations.

-----EDIT-----
Lol no. I still have to change Blackmore for something more solid, but since his part is not really relevant the rest of the story is done.

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
Re: Story - Alucard
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 12:25:08 AM »
Been re-revising my old stories those days. So far I only need to fix Sonia's before I re-read everything again and decide my job there is done... sorta. Also I added Somacula on all of them just in case. If it's finally not used it will simply be cut so it doesn't disrupt anything. Backmore stays the same until I read a bit more about him on the Bosses topic, I may scythe him down.

Offline Lukmendes

• giga member
  • llamas of shadow
  • Respect: +16
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 12:42:49 AM »
Been re-revising my old stories those days. So far I only need to fix Sonia's before I re-read everything again and decide my job there is done... sorta. Also I added Somacula on all of them just in case. If it's finally not used it will simply be cut so it doesn't disrupt anything. Backmore stays the same until I read a bit more about him on the Bosses topic, I may scythe him down.

I actualy asked Serio about Blackmore, Medusa and Zephyr on the tier thread, they're on non story tiers but they still "talk" if you play with Frog and fight them, serio said that Frog probably accidentaly activates their story code, so guess those 3 aren't supposed to talk in story mode.

By the way, not sure about this, but wasn't it agreed that other player characters won't interact with the one you've chosen? I'm saying this because Sonia is on your story, but I'm not sure about this.

Offline Malphas

• Lord of the unread.
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2015, 12:50:35 AM »
True. It's an old story so when I added that part that wasn't still decided. Will fix that too. Grant and Master Skeleton should be fine, though. Blackmore and that Shaft part get the scythe, then. Richter is supposed to be the original one as well, that should be changed too.

Also, thanks for the really quick feedback, lol.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 12:56:43 AM by Malphas »