April 18, 2019, 09:48:05 PM

Author Topic: Idea for different of 3 versions of Eric  (Read 1829 times)

Offline Vedora-Kingdom

• You fight well...
  • Respect: +21
Idea for different of 3 versions of Eric
« on: April 25, 2013, 07:00:24 PM »
Well. I'm not the one who will finish this writing, but I have some Idea to share here for different of 3 Erics.

This is Instro with Aeon for 3 Erics.

(click to show/hide)

I wonder what change Eric from a brat to a gentle old man, but that not important since mant people have childhood like him. lol For fulfill Eric's story, I think the most important part is when 3 versions of Eric meet Stella, Brauner, Death and Dracula especially conversation between each Eric and Brauner(will make more fun if this Brauner is the same Brauner in POR) or Stella. The hard part is writer must know personality of a rude teen boy, a guy who just lost his lover and an old gentleman who need some story if he will get kill by Brauner like POR or have some alternate stories. lol

Offline SomaCruz1998

• Your friendly neighbourhood weaboo.
  • Respect: +4
Re: Idea for different of 3 versions of Eric
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 12:29:10 PM »
There are NO other Aeon's, Death's and St. Germain's. Replace Aeon 2 with St. Germain.
And I think you may add meeting John for Brat Eric.)
So it can be.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 12:44:18 PM by SomaCruz1998 »
That feeling you get, when you've just beaten Death Boss Rush in Bloodlines with no damage and no subs... Yes... That feeling...

Offline rasgar

• Who of you can say?
  • Respect: +39
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 01:52:17 PM »
Wasn't there a mind-wipe after Judgment? If so, Eric wouldn't remember meeting Aeon or going to other dimensions. And as SomaCruz said, there is definitely not going to be more than one Aeon - he exists outside of time and the multiple dimensions, so there won't be one of him per dimension.

This does bring to mind an interesting question for characters like Eric and Maria. Unless Aeon and Germain goofed and grabbed the same person, Aeon would have deliberately taken multiple versions of the same person. He'd have to have a good reason for doing that - should it be something he explains in his dialogue to Eric? Would Eric/Maria remember having been to the uber-dimension before, or at least a pervasive sense of deja vu? Would Aeon say anything like, "oh by the way, Kid-you is running around here somewhere, probably steer clear of that or things might get weird"?

Offline Vedora-Kingdom

• You fight well...
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 04:45:53 PM »
Just an idea, everything may up to writers here who wish to fulfill Eric's story. Some characters may knew each other which up to timeline they came from, but some aren't. The stories I brought are showed Aeon has met Eric before and if not he will start conversation like AeonII. It will make characters have more dimensions and make player interest to start adventure with characters if we have characters who knew each other by quote from Konami's stories unless writers ignore it.

And I think you may add meeting John for Brat Eric.

If they can fight each other in story mode, but how can John can't remember Eric since they are childhood friends, or he just tricked him. lol

Offline SomaCruz1998

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 07:33:20 PM »
Just an idea, everything may up to writers here who wish to fulfill Eric's story. Some characters may knew each other which up to timeline they came from, but some aren't. The stories I brought are showed Aeon has met Eric before and if not he will start conversation like AeonII. It will make characters have more dimensions and make player interest to start adventure with characters if we have characters who knew each other by quote from Konami's stories unless writers ignore it.

If they can fight each other in story mode, but how can John can't remember Eric since they are childhood friends, or he just tricked him. lol
It is stated that they are friends but not that they are THAT childhood friends. Why do you think Aeon took brat Eric but not brat John? I guess it's because Quincy Morris wasn't dead at that point of time.
Also Eric would pay a great respect to anyone with VK after he met John.
So Eric became John's friend then they were about 15-16.
Also as you stated before people change so John may be shocked by his arrogance.
P.S. I may be wrong about then they met. Go easy on me.)
That feeling you get, when you've just beaten Death Boss Rush in Bloodlines with no damage and no subs... Yes... That feeling...

Offline rasgar

• Who of you can say?
  • Respect: +39
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 10:33:53 PM »
It is stated that they are friends but not that they are THAT childhood friends. Why do you think Aeon took brat Eric but not brat John? I guess it's because Quincy Morris wasn't dead at that point of time.
So Eric became John's friend then they were about 15-16.

It's stated in PoR that Eric personally met Quincy Morris, and Quincy died when Eric was five years old. I'm pretty sure that Eric and John have known each other since they were very, very young.

Also Eric would pay a great respect to anyone with VK after he met John.

Eric respects the VK and its wielders, it's just that when he was a child that respect was tinged with jealousy.

Offline SomaCruz1998

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 02:02:16 AM »
It's stated in PoR that Eric personally met Quincy Morris, and Quincy died when Eric was five years old. I'm pretty sure that Eric and John have known each other since they were very, very young.

Eric respects the VK and its wielders, it's just that when he was a child that respect was tinged with jealousy.
Thanks! Now I know.

general forums